PDA

View Full Version : a Little something for Nigel...

Matt Wynn
January 18th, 2012, 11:32
a nice little hangar, just finished mapping and baking it, features a cut-thru in the middle large enough for any pallet to fit through so is perfect for keeping things (Like Engines) out of the wet when they're being tuned... onto textures now... note it is fully 3D... roof sticks out etc.... and still only 75 polys...

Nigel.... This ones for you ο φίλος μου

Wing_Z
January 18th, 2012, 12:12
...and I hope it shows up somewhere for the rest of us proletariat!

Matt Wynn
January 18th, 2012, 12:20
it will..... i'll make sure of it..... as always will include Master PSD's for repainting.... :salute:

AndyG43
January 18th, 2012, 12:43
Does it have a test bay where you could run up..oooh.... maybe an Adour or a Sabre?

rdaniell
January 18th, 2012, 12:43
Looking good as always Matt. :applause: I'm sure I can find a spot for a dual hanger.

Romeo-Delta

Matt Wynn
January 18th, 2012, 12:47
an update now theres some textures going on.... as i said once done it comes with PSD's so you can paint it as you like.... :salute: might not look it but you can fit an Avia 51/156 in each section so 2 Cessna 172's or something.....

nigel richards
January 18th, 2012, 13:10
That's enough to know its exactly what I have in mind!
:applause:

Now draw the curtains like a good gentleman! They've all seen enough already.

No more previews or clues until release.

AndyG43: Your Adour(s) are in another hanger buddy, don't worry. :salute:

Matt Wynn
January 18th, 2012, 13:25
how to hide a Hangar From ground search radar?.... this one is a concept idea, currently in testing by my virtual Mercenaries.... designed to keep certain Kit unseen.... you'll note it's faceted... just like the F-117..... Hush Hush stuff from me :kilroy: might add this into the library with all my other stuff...... :kilroy:

nigel richards
January 18th, 2012, 13:34
Swipe that ouzo bottle away from him before he gets himself in trouble!

rdaniell
January 18th, 2012, 13:36
That's enough to know its exactly what I have in mind! No more previews or clues until release.

Well, look who is back...:icon_lol:

Romeo-Delta

Matt Wynn
January 18th, 2012, 13:48
Swipe that ouzo bottle away from him before he gets himself in trouble!

alright.... who's half inched my Ouzo? just when i was about to make a concealed Runway... think hidden entirely from view, opening at one end :icon_lol:

Naismith
January 18th, 2012, 14:34
how to hide a Hangar From ground search radar?.... this one is a concept idea, currently in testing by my virtual Mercenaries.... designed to keep certain Kit unseen.... you'll note it's faceted... just like the F-117..... Hush Hush stuff from me :kilroy: might add this into the library with all my other stuff...... :kilroy:

That pic reminds me of the tent we were trying to erect last spring on a hike in howling winds on mount Baker WA.

nigel richards
January 18th, 2012, 22:26
Well, look who is back...:icon_lol:

Romeo-Delta

Good to see you Romeo-Delta...Oh yes....Jack lives here! :wavey: