PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

Matt Wynn
January 16th, 2012, 15:17
PC is on another nosedive, laptop is never connected to the web and has no sim on it (It's for my Book writing and business ideas), so another absence coming up, Bank account reads £0.01, a penny, wow remind me to not blow-it-frikking-all at frikking once.... Iphone is on pay as you go so the web costs me.... i'll use it when i can just to stick my head in.... no chance of a scrapyard raid this time.... this time it's a doozy, so until i can afford that new rig that'll allow me to paint for both sims i paint for (yes i work on the dark side too) and enjoy both equally (ok maybe FS9 more :icon_lol:) i'm gonna have to bid you all adieu, auf wiedersehen, Andio.

critical things (Paintkits are backed up to my external drive by the way) are safe and now disconnected from main pc to avoid any chaining of errors... guys it's been an honour painting and assisting you where possible, so until next time... stay safe, stay happy and i'll see you around, as i said mine is a simple role.... just you're humble painter/repainter but no matter what, to me you are all friends, glad i could donate to SoH yesterday and not today...

it's been an honour and a privilege to work alongside you all....

Aντίο,
Ματθάιος / 'Τιγρης'

rdaniell
January 16th, 2012, 15:44
D**N computers. Hang tough my friend.:kilroy:

Romeo-Delta

Cees Donker
January 16th, 2012, 21:56
Hang in there Matt! Geez, for a moment I thought: "Hey this guy is using smoothy's avatar!"

:kilroy:

Cees

Matt Wynn
January 17th, 2012, 05:33
right i'm onto last resort, butchered the old Office PC for a PSU, when i say butchered think me plus 14lb lump hammer :icon_lol: only a 350W psu, but still if it can keep me going for a while.....

now to continue work on Projects.... i refuse to give in, always have, always will... :icon_lol:

and Cees, yeah, 'Smoothie' was my old nickname, Matt Wynn being my actual name, sometimes i don't even use Wynn, i'll use my alternate name of Matt Stefanos... this i actually prefer to my actual name... currnet nickname in use is 'Tiger' and to greek friends i'm 'Apxaggelos' or 'Archangel' in English :icon_lol:

rdaniell
January 17th, 2012, 05:59
right i'm onto last resort, butchered the old Office PC for a PSU, when i say butchered think me plus 14lb lump hammer :icon_lol: only a 350W psu, but still if it can keep me going for a while.....now to continue work on Projects.... i refuse to give in, always have, always will... :icon_lol: and Cees, yeah, 'Smoothie' was my old nickname, Matt Wynn being my actual name, sometimes i don't even use Wynn, i'll use my alternate name of Matt Stefanos... this i actually prefer to my actual name... currnet nickname in use is 'Tiger' and to greek friends i'm 'Apxaggelos' or 'Archangel' in English :icon_lol:

Hey Matt, really glad you were able to rig up something so you can continue your projects.

And who are you really? :icon_lol:

Romeo-Delta

Matt Wynn
January 17th, 2012, 06:37
Really Matt Wynn as i say is my Actual name but 'Tiger' or 'Archangel' do fine :icon_lol:

Blackbird686
January 17th, 2012, 07:22
Yo Matt....

Hang in there, mate. In most cases... little hiccups like this have a miraculous way of resolving themselves quite nicely, and the solution smartly plops itself into your hands, and says: "Here I am."

It has always been an honour for me to not only use your superb repaints and mods on me planes, but to chat with you briefly about FS, via the good ol' SOH.

In the long grass, bro.

BB686:USA-flag: