Motormouse
December 18th, 2008, 17:00
http://www.emmanuelparot.fr/

ttfn

Pete

Lionheart
December 18th, 2008, 17:20
Hey Pete,

Do you know French by chance? Those scenery airports are brilliant. I am wondering how one gets them. I didnt seem to find a download option or info on where its available.

The quality of the buildings and textures is superb....

Those Dreamfleet repaints are also well done.

Bill

CG_1976
December 18th, 2008, 18:09
In the upper left corner look for the word scenes then you'll see listing of scenerys for download underlined. I just dl'ed two to try out.

Lionheart
December 18th, 2008, 20:04
In the upper left corner look for the word scenes then you'll see listing of scenerys for download underlined. I just dl'ed two to try out.

Thanks Trans_1007

I'll check it out.

They look like brilliant airfields...

Bill

Corsair 14F
December 18th, 2008, 21:32
Thanks Trans_1007

I'll check it out.

They look like brilliant airfields...

Bill

And indeed they are.

Montluçon Gueret a small regional airport and another GA only airfield. Nicely done.

A/P

FengZ
December 18th, 2008, 23:32
thanks for the HU!

This scenery includes two small airfields in the middle of France. Great for a GA rest-stop. Both has plenty of grass to land on as well.

The author did a great job blending it into the scene. Check out how nicely his roads match up to UT Europe's roads...almost spot on!

Btw, i didn't install the two "patch" .bgl files, and everything seems to work fine. Nothing is floating and AI appears to be working fine as well.

I flew a quick pattern around both. First 4 shots are LFBK; second set is LFCE (i'm using real-weather...so it's a bit cold/hazy in the shots).

-feng

eparot
December 19th, 2008, 09:57
Hi,

Happy to ear that you like my sceneries. The patch is only needed for those who downloaded the scenery before the 29th of july.

Best regards,
Emmanuel

LouP
December 19th, 2008, 11:55
Hi Emmanuel and welcom to SO. I have had your sceneries installed for a while now, thank you for the wonderful work.

LouP

eparot
December 19th, 2008, 13:12
Hi Emmanuel and welcom to SO. I have had your sceneries installed for a while now, thank you for the wonderful work.

LouP

Thank's, you're welcome !

Emmanuel

Capt.Destructo
December 20th, 2008, 21:09
Hi Guys and gals! Seasons greetings to you all If you are checking out the scenery ,take a look at these two stunning little gems - A D520 and a Robin -("telecharguer" is the download button en francais)- links below,you won't be disappointed! I've got my Chrissy presents early. http://simuvol.free.fr/Fichiers/DR%20221-2004.exe http://simuvol.free.fr/Fichiers/D520fs2004.exe http://simuvol.free.fr/Fichiers/patch%20(2)%20Dr221.exe http://simuvol.free.fr/Fichiers/patch%20(1)%20Dr221.exe

Lionheart
December 21st, 2008, 00:12
Great scenery Emmanuel! Tres bon!!

:ernae:

I downloaded the Robin as well and made it a pure French flight.

Nice work on the building graphics. Nice choice in vehicles too. :d (I am a Land Rover nut).

Bill

falcon409
December 21st, 2008, 04:49
I tried that but no list of airports to download appeared, just another page with a download for Creusois, a patch, several PDF files and pics of the other airports but no links.

myles
December 21st, 2008, 05:03
Creusois appears to be the region. The download includes the two detailled airports and, I think, the runways of two small private airports. At least, that's how I read it!
Hope that helps,
Myles

jetstreamsky
December 21st, 2008, 05:05
June 7 2008 - Availability of the scene "Airports creusois" - Creuse in 2008!

The scene airfields creusois is now available. This scene shows the airport Montlucon-Gueret (LFBK) and airfield Guéret Saint-Laurent (LFCE) and two private tracks: eval (LF2321) and Le Pommier (LF2351) . The two main airfield have received particular care in their achievement with the use of photorealistic textures.

falcon409
December 21st, 2008, 05:55
. . . .This scene shows the airport Montlucon-Gueret (LFBK) and airfield Guéret Saint-Laurent (LFCE) and two private tracks: eval (LF2321) and Le Pommier (LF2351). . . .
Ok, nice airports. I found it a bit humorous that the Skeet Range at Saint-Laurent points directly at the active rwy, lol.

Anyone figure out how to close the access panel on the engine cowl? I assumed it would close on engine start but it didn't.

Lionheart
December 21st, 2008, 08:48
Ok, nice airports. I found it a bit humorous that the Skeet Range at Saint-Laurent points directly at the active rwy, lol.

Anyone figure out how to close the access panel on the engine cowl? I assumed it would close on engine start but it didn't.

Hey Falcon,

Its tied into the Cowling doors. Control/Shift/X and Control/Shift/C.

Bill

Lionheart
December 21st, 2008, 12:35
I was looking for repaints for the DR200 and found the DR400 by Yannick, so I downloaded that and an extra Yellow paint scheme (didnt find any for the 200), and went for another flight.

Here is the DR400.

I think some gauges are missing, but no gauge pack to go with it. (The ASI and other bits like switches were non-functioning).

Lionheart
December 21st, 2008, 12:40
Then I was off to LFCE from LFBK. (Note in the photos, that pic 5 is LFCE, after I had shut down).

In flying, note that I found the FS9 scenery a bit sparton and wondered what it would look like in TileProxy real satellite photo real scenery textures... So I booted it up. Glad I did.. So much to see. France is quite green in the Summer, at least this time in the sim. ;)

Photo 1, FS9 stock scenery
Photo 2, Tile Proxy now on, view of LFBK, departing West for LFCE
Photo 3, 4, large town or small city just past LFCE, flew over to check it out
Photo 5, approach to LFCE
Photo 6, oops.. flairing too much.. Been testing the Kodiak too much lately I guess.. arrgh.

Sharp little plane, great airfields...

Bill

Lionheart
December 21st, 2008, 17:49
Well, I couldnt quit playing with this scenery, nor with the Robin aircraft, lol.. I have had a blast today.

I decided to do some AI traffic for LFBK and LFCE, and also added some to EDTQ and EDTN (Germany). Good fun now watching the planes moving about in the sky, at the airfields, hearing them call in, etc. The airfields have come to life.

:d

Bill

EDIT: After putting alot of time on the Robins, I switched out to the prototype Fanliner I have been working on. Thats why that girl is in the photos.

EDIT2: I have included the Traffic BGL I created. Its in TXT format. Simply rename as a BGL format file and install to FS9/Scenery/World/scenery and check it out. If it doesnt work, well, it was a long shot. I dont know if converting BGL's to TXT and back will work, but we'll see.

You'll need the DR221, DR400 by Yannick Lavigne, and the Bucker Jungmann. The Fanliner isnt out yet.

Lionheart
December 22nd, 2008, 01:24
I have seen photos and youtube footage of what its like to fly in France with low visibility. The terrain can be difficult in revealing where the airports are, as the terrain is usually patched with farmland and hedges and trees, making it very difficult to find your airfield, especially if its small.

So.............. I decided to do real weather, 10AM local France time for LFBK. Got in a Robin DR400 and set up for a hop to LFCE to do some touch and goes, then a return to LFBK.

10 Miles visibility was the dial up, lol.. Goodness! I also setup to do it strictly VOR, and I had TileProxy running for photo terrain as well, so finding the airfields in that patch was like looking at camoflauge for some camoflauge.. But! I found the airfields both times, lol... Almost had sweaty palms. No map useage, no GPS.. Just VFR.

Was pretty cool. Some low clouds here and there. Had to keep it under 3,000 feet. 2,000 was just too low for that altitude and area. But, when you are close to the deck, you can see how the land has rolling terrain of nice hills and all. LFBK is on a slight hill itself.

Great airfields Emmanuel! Good fun...

Bill

EDIT: I still havent found the two smaller strips..

eparot
December 24th, 2008, 07:56
Hi Bill,
These small strips are hard to find...
LF2321: N46 10 15 / E002 25 55
LF2351: N46 11 44 / E001 27 20

Emmanuel

Lionheart
December 24th, 2008, 10:23
Thanks Emmanuel,

Cool. Some more pieces to the scenery! Nicely done...

Bill