PDA

View Full Version : Looking for..

Willy
December 18th, 2008, 11:49
Anyone know where I could find a Beech XA-38 Grizzly for CFS 2?

Jagdflieger
December 18th, 2008, 13:31
Willy,

I don't recall ever seeing one for CFS 2.

OBIO
December 18th, 2008, 13:39
No such a critter exists...unfortunately. A very interesting aircraft for sure.

OBIO

Willy
December 18th, 2008, 22:55
Oh well, it was a thought. I was having visions of attack ships with that 75mm cannon. :d

fde_bressy
December 19th, 2008, 01:35
For ships attack, just start by modifying a Mosquito DP, to turn it to a Mk.XXIII type( if my memory still good ) equiped with a 57 mm Mollins gun..... No comments on results, just have a look on U-Tube, you will find films of anti-shipping missions in the Channel. So sad for German Flaf-ships....

Willy
December 28th, 2008, 23:43
Okay, I can say more about this as Milton has let the cat out of the bag. No CFS 2 version planned but the way yall like to convert 'em to CFS it shouldn't be a problem.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=6820

The reason I was asking about an existing CFS 2 version was to have a visual model for sound checks as Milton's was still just in Gmax.

Jagdflieger
December 29th, 2008, 05:21
Good news Willy. She ought to be a treat if Milton is building her. As I recall, his previous planes have ported over pretty well.

OBIO
December 29th, 2008, 06:07
Milton's planes convert over to CFS2 very nicely, with alll animations intanct, and offer up surprisingly good frame rates. I have converted his D-18 series and the Howard 500 to CFS2 and they do great in CFS2....maybe not for AI use, but as player aircraft they can not be beat. Can't wait to get my hands on the Grizzly....I already have a sound pack ready for the beast (Lawdog's B-29 sound pack chopped down for 2 engines).

OBIO