PDA

View Full Version : Pendercrafts

Warhawk1130
December 18th, 2008, 04:34
It is my sad duty to inform you that Ronnies wife Glenda passed away yesterday. My heart goes out to him and his family. Ronnie designs almost all our FS models. He built all the Jupiter 2's, spacepod, flying sub, rocket belt and I named the site in honor of his talents. He loved building the models for you guys.

He may return to modeling someday, I don't know. The Ultimate F4U that we were building is shelved for now. I don't know if it will ever be completed, but I am not worried about that now.

His forum name is RLPENDER if anyone wants to send a private message.

GT182
December 18th, 2008, 06:53
Oh man, that's a shame. I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. Thoughts and prayers from here to Ronnie and the family.

rcbarend
December 18th, 2008, 15:04
It is my sad duty to inform you that Ronnies wife Glenda passed away yesterday. My heart goes out to him and his family. Ronnie designs almost all our FS models. He built all the Jupiter 2's, spacepod, flying sub, rocket belt and I named the site in honor of his talents. He loved building the models for you guys.

He may return to modeling someday, I don't know. The Ultimate F4U that we were building is shelved for now. I don't know if it will ever be completed, but I am not worried about that now.

His forum name is RLPENDER if anyone wants to send a private message.
Hi Rich,

Yes, I was really shocked when I read Ronnie's Email.
I truly hope he can find the strength to deal with this terrible loss.

And, although completely irrelevant at a time like this: probably like you and many other people loving his FS designs, I hope that (given Ronnie's exceptional talent) in time, he can motivate himself to pickup this FS hobby again.
I'll keep my WEP-investigations/effects for the F4U parked in a safe place ...

Best regards, Rob

Epsillon
December 18th, 2008, 19:52
What a very sad news.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Stephan

Lionheart
December 18th, 2008, 20:08
What? What happened to her?

I am saddened by this tragedy.

My prayers go out to him and his family.

Bill

teeps
December 18th, 2008, 22:25
My sympathies go out to Ronnie at such a tragic time.

Mark

Warhawk1130
December 19th, 2008, 06:16
Thanks, guys. We all appreciate it.

PhantomP
December 19th, 2008, 08:38
My prayers and condolences to Ronnie and his family at such an emotional time of year.

stansdds
December 19th, 2008, 14:27
I was shocked when I received his e-mail. A truly devastating loss to him. He continues to be in my prayers.

RLPENDER
December 29th, 2008, 23:38
Thankyou all so much!She was my life.

naravac
December 29th, 2008, 23:45
Sorry to here about the passing of your wife.