hey guys

Ive just noticed ive lost several programs from my fsx inflight addons menu bar

like hellitraffic09 and instant scenery

ive used the mod installer on both but they are failing to show in the menu bar

can someone check if the my dll.xml file is not corrupt please

I can get the security warning on start up for the modules, but nothing in FSX

Meshman
January 4th, 2012, 07:23
No file attached to check? Zip it up and let's see what is there.

whitney17
January 4th, 2012, 13:37
hey guys

Matt,

I had a similar problem with FSDiscover, which is made by the same developer that makes Hellitraffic 2009, when I tried to reinstall it in FSX. I had extensive e-mails with the developer on SimForums.com in the last month on this problem and he couldn't solve it. But you may want to try there, since that's where the support for Hellitraffic 2009 is and he may be able to help you. He has helped others and will check your dll.xml file.

I'm thinking my problem might be my anti-virus. I'm using Vipre on OS XP 32 bit. What are you using?

Joe

jeansy
January 4th, 2012, 14:25
No file attached to check? Zip it up and let's see what is there.

hey guys

Sorry about that, it was about 2:30am and was a little buggered

Matt,

I had a similar problem with FSDiscover, which is made by the same developer that makes Hellitraffic 2009, when I tried to reinstall it in FSX. I had extensive e-mails with the developer on SimForums.com in the last month on this problem and he couldn't solve it. But you may want to try there, since that's where the support for Hellitraffic 2009 is and he may be able to help you. He has helped others and will check your dll.xml file.

I'm thinking my problem might be my anti-virus. I'm using Vipre on OS XP 32 bit. What are you using?

Joe

Im running avg, it was workin fine not long ago the only thing I've done recently is install some addons like orbx and milviz and nemeth

im going to sign up to the flight forums when I get home from work and speak to that bloke

jeansy
January 5th, 2012, 01:20
<!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?-->trying to paste it but its not working on this forum

going to do a fresh re install, when i ever get it un installled

whitney17
January 5th, 2012, 10:44
<!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?-->trying to paste it but its not working on this forum

going to do a fresh re install, when i ever get it un installled

Matt,

My similar problem with with FSDiscover, occured right after I did a fresh reinstall. It was working fine on the old installation of FSX, so there is a good chance your reinstall won't work.
Sorry to be a downer. On my old installation, FSDisicover was installed and worked long before I installed any ORBX sceneries. When I uninstalled and then reinstalled FSX, I installed the ORBX sceneries before I reinstalled FSDiscover and FSDiscover dosen't work. Maybe ORBX is the problem.

What did FSDiscoverer, over at SimForums, say about your problem? You'll be able to copy your dll.xml file to their forum, no problem.

Joe