PDA

View Full Version : Orbx Lancair question

falcon409
December 31st, 2011, 18:52
Has anyone ever had a similar problem? Severe rudder deflection and slight aileron deflection in straight and level flight? I thought maybe the AP had caused it, but this was after I turned it off.

orionll
December 31st, 2011, 20:41
Not related to your question, but where does the yellow text displaying the altitude and distance from an airport come from? I've seen it on screenshots from time to time, but never actually found out where it came from.

kludger
December 31st, 2011, 20:44
Has anyone ever had a similar problem? Severe rudder deflection and slight aileron deflection in straight and level flight? I thought maybe the AP had caused it, but this was after I turned it off.

I have been flying the Lancair a bit recently and have never ran into that problem, usually I have the opposite where the controls are neutral but the plane tends to drift to which ever side has the least passenger or fuel weight as it is very sensitive to that.

I assume you've tried the usual thing of loading up a default FSX C172 flight and then changing aircraft? If so does this happen with any other planes?

falcon409
December 31st, 2011, 21:31
Not related to your question, but where does the yellow text displaying the altitude and distance from an airport come from? I've seen it on screenshots from time to time, but never actually found out where it came from.
It's a screenshot utility called "Snapper".
http://www.michielovertoom.com/software/snapper/

:salute: