PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft FREE Flight Computer

papab
December 31st, 2011, 12:10
Got this in my inbox today-Got to be Registered at Aerosoft Forums:

2011 was a good year for Aerosoft. We think, no let me correct that, we KNOW, this is because of the customers we got. You see, we never try to sell one product; we try to get a customer who likes us and wants to buy more than one product. And to do so we got to sell good products for a good price and above all support them as good as possible. We also need to communicate with customers and our forums are a very important medium for that. Our forums have grown fast, right now we have around 1,5 million page views every month. They are lively, friendly and informative. And that’s because of the people who participate.

As a way of thanking them we will offer all registered users a free copy of the Aerosoft Flight Calculator. Every pilot knows that flying means doing a lot of calculations, wind angles, ground speed etc. And most pilots will use a special calculator for that. The Aerosoft Flight Calculator is a detailed simulator of such a device. It will connect to FS (FS2004 and FSX) to make it easier to input the required information.

To access you free copy, come to the forum that is only seen by registered users. You have to be logged on to see it. You will find the download link there. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/forum/477-a-free-gift-for-all-registered-forum-users/

It’s a true gift, no strings attached. Just a way to show we appreciate the people who make our forum what it is. We wish you a Happy Christmas and a superb 2012.

Works pretty good!

Rick

Naismith
December 31st, 2011, 14:59
A fine example of customer relations. Well done Aerosoft.

andersel
December 31st, 2011, 18:38
Thanks for the gift Aerosoft. My brain sometimes overheats when I fly so this will be a great help. happy new Year to all the good folks at Aerosoft!

LA

TeaSea
January 1st, 2012, 07:42
Thanks for pointing this out....first, I was not a member of the forum and after registering it have found it very interesting and useful. Second, in my new career of trying to find carriers in the middle of the Pacific, this tool will be pretty handy. I was actually using my little cardboard E6B which I had leftover from my basic licensing. It's gotten wet, so trying to read the little tick marks leaves me wandering the open ocean a little.

SpitXIV
January 1st, 2012, 12:03
Got this in my inbox today-Got to be Registered at Aerosoft Forums:

2011 was a good year for Aerosoft. We think, no let me correct that, we KNOW, this is because of the customers we got. You see, we never try to sell one product; we try to get a customer who likes us and wants to buy more than one product. And to do so we got to sell good products for a good price and above all support them as good as possible. We also need to communicate with customers and our forums are a very important medium for that. Our forums have grown fast, right now we have around 1,5 million page views every month. They are lively, friendly and informative. And that’s because of the people who participate.

As a way of thanking them we will offer all registered users a free copy of the Aerosoft Flight Calculator. Every pilot knows that flying means doing a lot of calculations, wind angles, ground speed etc. And most pilots will use a special calculator for that. The Aerosoft Flight Calculator is a detailed simulator of such a device. It will connect to FS (FS2004 and FSX) to make it easier to input the required information.

To access you free copy, come to the forum that is only seen by registered users. You have to be logged on to see it. You will find the download link there. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/forum/477-a-free-gift-for-all-registered-forum-users/

It’s a true gift, no strings attached. Just a way to show we appreciate the people who make our forum what it is. We wish you a Happy Christmas and a superb 2012.

Works pretty good!

Rick

Thank you for the headsup, just downloaded it. Haven't tried it yet. Happy New Year to you and yours. :wavey: