PDA

View Full Version : Free New Year gift from Aerosoft for registered users.

YoYo
December 31st, 2011, 07:38
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/forum/477-a-free-gift-for-all-registered-forum-users/

Small gift but always nice to see actions like this .
Crg Aerosoft!

Yes, this year was very good for sims users.

DCS A10C,
BMS for Falcon
still better and better Rise of Flight
DCS Black Shark 2.0
Take on Helicopters
Cliffs of Dover (disappointment)

X Plane 10 demo

Aerofly FS

PLUS many great addons for FSX

Combat Helo
North Atlantic (if sameone likes Tomcats & SF series)
Nevada map for DCS
Microsoft Flight
http://yoyosims.pl/Obrazki/2012.jpg

All the bests in 2012 !

cortomalteseit
December 31st, 2011, 13:12
NIce gift, very appreciated!
Thanks Aerosoft, happy 2012! :applause:

stovall
December 31st, 2011, 13:24
A class act, thanks Aerosoft for the very much appreciated gift. Now I can calculate to AI flight plans a little better.

Phantom88
December 31st, 2011, 13:39
Wow! Excellent Customer Appreciation!:salute:Bravo Aerosoft.Happy New Year and Thank You!

Stickshaker
January 1st, 2012, 03:20
Thanks, Aerosoft, a nice gesture!

jimjones
January 1st, 2012, 07:36
Nice Gesture yes, but I cannot get it to work. Tried downloading 3 times. Mode key does not display a menu and the number keys do not visibly fill the scratchpad. The only key that worked for me was the power key which exits the program. Anyone have the same problem with it not working? What am I missing?

cortomalteseit
January 1st, 2012, 08:28
Nice Gesture yes, but I cannot get it to work. Tried downloading 3 times. Mode key does not display a menu and the number keys do not visibly fill the scratchpad. The only key that worked for me was the power key which exits the program. Anyone have the same problem with it not working? What am I missing?

I have the same problem! :kilroy:

jimjones
January 1st, 2012, 13:56
Powered down my PC containing the Flight-Calculator, rebooted the PC. Now the program works.!!!!!! Thanks Aerosoft.