PDA

View Full Version : ETO compared to other WWII flight sim's

flyer01
December 28th, 2011, 21:48
After flying other WWII flight sim's for sometime and then flying ETO the light bulb came on as to what makes ETO the best flight sim.

ETO is Entertaining.

Thank you to all that has put the Entertainment into ETO.:ernae:

Mike aka
flyer01

richcreator
December 29th, 2011, 02:27
ETO is Entertaining.

Mike aka
flyer01

Please! I don't want to sound argumentative but
you should not say is Entertaining because what is entertaing to one person is not necessarily entertaining to
another and
you can also apply this thought to almost any other issue.
For example, I could say pumpkin pie is delicious but some people hate pumpkin pie. :mixedsmi:

O-1Driver
December 29th, 2011, 06:08
After flying other WWII flight sim's for sometime and then flying ETO the light bulb came on as to what makes ETO the best flight sim.
ETO is Entertaining. Thank you to all that has put the Entertainment into ETO.:ernae:

Mike aka
flyer01

Mike, ETO is entertaining as well as educational from a historical standpoint. Thanks for all you have done to help the team.

Steve

HouseHobbit
December 29th, 2011, 06:13
Heck for a hobbit ETO is just too much fun!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

rocketred
December 29th, 2011, 08:07
eto ,is a mix of historical and semi historical missions , this being some of hobbits , along with the historical from sir led" its a fantasic and joyful sim, it gathers alot of effects

and missions , sounds can be added and config along the way , by adding editing and or leaving as is .

there is so much room to move around in this simulation thats yes it fun , and some may say exciting and or Ecstasy (emotion)-high.

scernery is always moving and growing with improvements always being looked at and acted in yearly .

this is and will be the future Evolution, that many will try and seek for the process of succesful teamwork - end game of reality

joshua .

i have new handle now ....nolonger loverboy1- had change in cable companies

flyer01
December 29th, 2011, 10:47
eto ,is a mix of historical and semi historical missions , this being some of hobbits , along with the historical from sir led" its a fantasic and joyful sim, it gathers alot of effects

and missions , sounds can be added and config along the way , by adding editing and or leaving as is .

there is so much room to move around in this simulation thats yes it fun , and some may say exciting and or Ecstasy (emotion)-high.

scernery is always moving and growing with improvements always being looked at and acted in yearly .

this is and will be the future Evolution, that many will try and seek for the process of succesful teamwork - end game of reality

joshua .

i have new handle now ....nolonger loverboy1- had change in cable companies

Joshua, You are right.
The thing that has made CFS3 and all of the MS flight sim's become what thy are today is that MS let the sim community have the ability to develop the sim's.

rocketred
December 29th, 2011, 12:28
in the early spring ,,,,, which will come soon again, as time flys , i will wish to speak with yee flyer as i will be then upgrading system again ,, and if i can speak with you , you seem to be a video and system guy ,.

tks

joshua

flyer01
December 29th, 2011, 13:56
in the early spring ,,,,, which will come soon again, as time flys , i will wish to speak with yee flyer as i will be then upgrading system again ,, and if i can speak with you , you seem to be a video and system guy ,.

tks

joshua

Joshua, I will help with what I can.

But to be honest, I have forgotten more then I knew.
But we will see what we can do. OK.

Mike