PDA

View Full Version : Damn Lockheed Drivers!

Moses03
December 21st, 2011, 09:20
Hope Santa can recover in time...:santahat:

Cag40Navy
December 21st, 2011, 10:15
I think we can blame Santa on this one. I mean, he should have been looking both ways! :icon_lol:

hubbabubba
December 21st, 2011, 11:10
My congratulations to the Starfighter pilot; a sledge impaled on his nose, blocking his view, a reindeer stuffed in his port intake and a tricycle wrapped over his port elevator, emergency landing in a grass field must have been dicy!:applause:

Add to that a night landing (Santa always travel by night, everybody knows...), and this one beats the one-winged Israeli fighter incident!

I suppose that the fighter and the sled flight recorders will shed lights on the responsibilities.

Moses03
December 21st, 2011, 11:49
My congratulations to the Starfighter pilot; a sledge impaled on his nose, blocking his view, a reindeer stuffed in his port intake and a tricycle wrapped over his port elevator, emergency landing in a grass field must have been dicy!:applause:

Add to that a night landing (Santa always travel by night, everybody knows...)

Rgr that!:icon_lol:

Railrunner130
December 21st, 2011, 17:54
There are a ton of photos in an e-mail I received along with the location of it. It's about 15 minutes or so from here I think. Perhaps I may have to go look at it.

Blackbird686
December 23rd, 2011, 01:17

Add to that a night landing (Santa always travel by night, everybody knows...), and this one beats the one-winged Israeli fighter incident!

I suppose that the fighter and the sled flight recorders will shed lights on the responsibilities.

I received an email a few days ago with the whole gambit of photos from this "Christmas Display". Wonder where the guy got his hands on the F-104? Very creative in my opinion... lotsa fun.

BB686:USA-flag:

AckAck
December 23rd, 2011, 04:48
I received an email a few days ago with the whole gambit of photos from this "Christmas Display". Wonder where the guy got his hands on the F-104? Very creative in my opinion... lotsa fun.

BB686:USA-flag:

Wasn't this one, was it? :icon_lol:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?60936-Stolen-F104-Starfighter%21