PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Shots

falcon409
November 27th, 2011, 15:58
For myself and the other person who showed interest I'm posting these because they came out great and it gives you an idea of what HiRes textures can do for an already excellent model. For now, I'm blaming the lack of interest on the news that Aerosoft is very close to releasing the OV-10 and I'm sure a lot of folks will be clambering to get it when it hits the payware shops. Bad timing on my part. For now, I've uploaded the paint kit and it's available to anyone who still sees the value of Tim's model and might not be financially willing to part with the cash for the AS version. These shots are for your viewing pleasure only. . . .I won't release them since there was no interest shown even though progress was posted in two different threads and it was ignored. . . .both threads have vanished from the main page. That's pretty much it. . . .I could go on, but I'd probably get banned and I enjoy SOH too much to go to that extent.

Thanks to "Johnnyramjet" for the extensive work he did to Tim's OV-10 and the liveries he provided. These remakes are in no way a slap at his work, I just like crisp textures and I enjoy doing paint kits that allow me the opportunity to produce the liveries I've posted. Now. . . .I think I'll go flying for a while.:salute:

Bomber_12th
November 27th, 2011, 17:03
Ed, I'm personally sorry that I over-looked your prior threads! I can definitely appreciate the time and energy you've invested in this new paint kit and these textures for which you have displayed in the screenshots. It is great to see new life breathed into an older model such as Tim's OV-10. It also definitely sparks an interest, in me at least, to go out and fly this aircraft more than I have (I usually don't have much interest in anything post-WWII, so I'm not always up-to-speed/pay attention to topics on aircraft from the decades since).

Railrunner130
November 27th, 2011, 17:26
Ed- I share John's sentiments. You've done a great job there and I apologize for not paying attention earlier. I think the Cal Fire repaint will be a hit. If the OV-10X wins the USAF Light Attack competition, this OV-10 will be very popular again and the repainters will be busy with your paint kit, putting all kinds of different foreign service paint schemes on her.

Many thanks for all you've done and continue to do Ed!

:guinness:

strykerpsg
November 27th, 2011, 17:26
Ed, great looking paints. Can't wait for the Aerosoft release too. I've been enjoying Piglet's planes for some time and his OV-10 and OV-1 are my two favorites.

Matt

Tako_Kichi
November 27th, 2011, 17:32
I agree with all those above me and ask that you please reconsider uploading your paints here. I for one would love to fly that Cal Fire repaint. :applause:

Money is always tight for me so I will be flying Piglet's Bronco for a long time yet.

Meshman
November 27th, 2011, 17:33
Pleasing Piglet Plane = Please Post Paints

OleBoy
November 27th, 2011, 19:09
I reiterate all said above me. Please (PM sent previously concerning this) share your hard work sir. I dooly appreciate all your efforts. To include, everyone that devotes their (otherwise spoken for) time and initiatives of feeding the flock.

Marvin Carter
November 27th, 2011, 19:24
Ed you always amaze me with youy effort on these projects!!!

skyhawka4m
November 27th, 2011, 20:10
Ed I didn't have alot to say in the other threads...but I will be sure do do a repaint using your kit....soon! Thanks!

falcon409
November 27th, 2011, 20:56
Pleasing Piglet Plane = Please Post Paints

lol, very creative, lol:applause:

CG_1976
November 27th, 2011, 22:06
:salute:Please upload the USCG Paint. I like it and it would be a perfect partner for the Piglet A29B and USCG by Tako. We must reunite the couple of piglets so they can battle the Drug war in marriage not divorce.

mal998
November 28th, 2011, 04:17
Falcon,
didn't know you had done these...I would be happy to download all and use them on my OV-10s. Any chance of an upgraded Nam era Marine Corp. paint?

italoc
November 28th, 2011, 05:56
I reiterate all said above me. Please (PM sent previously concerning this) share your hard work sir. I dooly appreciate all your efforts. To include, everyone that devotes their (otherwise spoken for) time and initiatives of feeding the flock.

I add my voice: please upload the three textures, please ....http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif
:wiggle:*Italo

findus
November 28th, 2011, 06:07
I add my voice: please upload the three textures, please ....http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif
:wiggle:*Italo

YESSSSSSSSSSSSIR!

Daube
November 28th, 2011, 07:02
Beautifull repaints indeed !