:icon_lol:

Here are a few more good ones.

http://myredneckworld.com/

Dangerousdave26
November 5th, 2011, 05:48
Of course I never realized we expanded to aviation

OBIO
November 5th, 2011, 20:36
I'd love to have that Redneck Seaplane as a sim plane. I would fly that thing with pride and a strong sense of family honor!

Rednecks Rule!

OBIO

Crusader
November 6th, 2011, 03:14
I,m not sure if I would have the guts to climb into the seaplane and this is coming from a true redneck from SE Ohio .:icon_lol: I have to Google that seaplane and see if it actually gets airborne or a floater only .

Your right OBIO-----Rednecks Rule:salute:

Rich

Crusader
November 6th, 2011, 04:09
Of course I never realized we expanded to aviation

All I come up with is pictures of it on a few other sites when I Googled it .

Dangerousdave : you or anybody else have any history on this ? Not earth shattering that I find out it's just basically to satisfy my curiousity . :icon_lol:

Rich

Cazzie
November 6th, 2011, 04:12
There's one good thing about being brought up redneck, you're free! If'n ya wanna build a contraption and kill yerseff, hey, you have that right and a redneck will execute his rights. :icon29:

Caz

Crusader
November 6th, 2011, 04:17
OBIO: If I can get a hold of one of these (seaplanes) , I'll fly it up northwest from Perry County to your neck of the woods in the Buckeye and we'll take it bass fishing . Do you think we would get hauled away to jail by the Ohio Dept of Natural Resources if we tried to land it on a state lake ?:icon_lol:

Rich

Dangerousdave26
November 6th, 2011, 04:25
Rich I have never seen that Redneck Sea Plane before. I just found the picture on multiple sites yesterday.

TeaSea
November 6th, 2011, 04:40
I think I posted about this before, but about 3 years ago I was sitting at an intersection off Hwy 301 and a two-seater mid-80's MGB drove by.

Not so unusual, except it had a trailer hitch and was towing a boat......