PDA

View Full Version : 354th Fighter Group Campaign progress update

Captain Kurt
October 28th, 2011, 18:18
I suppose everyone is watching the World Series final game but I thought it was time to post an update on the 354th FG Campaign progress.

Yes, I am still slaving away at the campaign. There are now 64 missions in the can - up to August 22, 1944. The next missions will be on the day that Paris was liberated. There were 4 missions on that day in which the different squadrons met the Luftwaffe and scored a total of 36 air victories and 12 ground victories - the biggest scoring day for the 354th ever.

There will be approximately 40 more missions to complete before I will start packaging the whole thing up for delivery. It's going to be an extremely large download with a lot of other add ons required, so I want to make absolutely sure that it will be worth the player's efforts to set it up!

It is however designed so that if you have loaded one of Rami's European Theater campaigns, you will already have much of what is needed. Conversely, if you haven't set up a European Theater, once you have loaded this campaign, Rami's can easily be added.

A couple shots of a new skin for the AI P-51D ground attack version. The normal Alpha P-51D with my new flight model will usually hit ground targets but not 100%. This guy will shoot up anything anytime. Had to do the same thing with the Fdg2 P-51B.