PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Txnetcop

Helldiver
October 26th, 2011, 05:05
For years I been fighting the Frame Rate Fairy and airplanes full of Jaggies. Then I lost a motherboard. Txnetcop came up with a low cost replacement for a motherboard and CPU combination and it worked wonders. Now I can fly anywehere with 30 - 50 FPS and my airplanes look like they just came ot of the factory. Thanks Ted, you've made my day and I'll enjoy FSX for many years to come.

Bone
October 26th, 2011, 05:14
Cheers to Ted. :)

roger-wilco-66
October 26th, 2011, 05:30
:ernae:

dharris
October 26th, 2011, 06:13
They just don't get much better than Ted, he took the time to help me with issues several times, always with good sound advice, congrats Ted. Don

stovall
October 26th, 2011, 06:36
Any time someone mentions computers and performance and Ted's name is mentioned I listen up. It is always great to have someone like Ted around when the going gets rough in the box. Thanks Ted for all you give to us.

bstolle
October 26th, 2011, 10:33
+1

He did help me a lot in deciding which components to get for my new flightsim PC.
This guy really knows a lot!

Thanx :)

Roger
October 26th, 2011, 10:46
He's helped many people to decide what to build into their Fs pc, including me!:applause:

Bomber_12th
October 26th, 2011, 12:28
Another big cheers to Ted from me as well! I can't thank him enough for the assistance he continued to provide me when I was putting together a new machine for FSX, earlier this year - it really turned out sweet!

Sundog
October 26th, 2011, 14:57
Yeah the box I'm currently flying on was "designed" by Txnetcop and all the PC help in the forums. Although, I still haven't OC'd it yet. I haven't been ready to take that plunge yet, even though they made sure all my components were designed for it. For the most part FSX has been running great without it. :)
:ernae:

txnetcop
October 27th, 2011, 02:07
Hey Helldiver I am so glad to hear how well things are going for you in FSX. Guys thank you so much. This is particularly touching as Donna and I have been going through a little slice of hell of late. It's nice to see the people that you help really appreciate it. You guys in here are family to me. So don't hesitate to ask me for help. You already know that if I can...I will :O)

I promise to do even better in the future and will post more hardware ideas as I test them. My job at TechCorp is not a paying job but they let me have access to every new piece of equipment that comes in for testing and (PLAYING). I can't pass along all the stats because they report only to mfgs., but I can at least let you know what works. By the way if you live in the state of Texas I still build custom GAMERS (low-end to HIGH END). I don't ship computers anymore too many things can go wrong.
Thanks again for all the nice words...I am humbled. Drinks are on Henry...he doesn't mind!:icon29::icon_lol:
Ted

kilo delta
October 27th, 2011, 06:18
I'd put Ted right up there with NickC,when it comes to providing hardware advice for the FS world.:ernae::salute:

strykerpsg
October 27th, 2011, 06:26
Ted,

Ditto all the previous postings about your dedication to advice and assistance for our hobby. You are highly regarded in my book from the various emails you sent me for overclocking and builds. I look forward to building my next rig with your pre-screened advice. Please let us know if there's ever anything you need from your family as well. I feel certain we will help as much as we possibly can. :salute:

Matt

IanHenry
October 27th, 2011, 06:27
Yes Ted canalways be relied upon for the best advise, many thanks Ted!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,<o:p></o:p>
Ian.