PDA

View Full Version : The year of Hell

HouseHobbit
October 20th, 2011, 08:29
It has been a year from Hell here..
Lost another friend Larry..He was 68, a good guy..For 26 years I have known him..
We rode many miles together..God Rest His soul..

My sister had to go the hospital, She has gall stones, whatever they are..

Lost 7 friends,And My Dad...And now my sister has gall stones..
READY to SCREAM!!
I will hide in my Hobbit Hole and Pray today..
This has to change God Willing..

Navy Chief
October 20th, 2011, 08:57
It has been a year from Hell here..
Lost another friend Larry..He was 68, a good guy..For 26 years I have known him..
We rode many miles together..God Rest His soul..

My sister had to go the hospital, She has gall stones, whatever they are..

Lost 7 friends,And My Dad...And now my sister has gall stones..
READY to SCREAM!!
I will hide in my Hobbit Hole and Pray today..
This has to change God Willing..

Hopefully things will get better for you. That's a lot to deal with, for certain. Sorry to hear your good friend died, and your sister is having health problems.

My dad passed away in '93. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him. Pete

Ferry_vO
October 20th, 2011, 09:24
Sorry to hear about your losses, but at least gall stones are easy to deal with; just a small surgery to remove the gall bladder (Through a few tiny holes) and your sister never be bothered by those stones again.

Cees Donker
October 20th, 2011, 09:51
Sorry to hear about your losses, but at least gall stones are easy to deal with; just a small surgery to remove the gall bladder (Through a few tiny holes) and your sister never be bothered by those stones again.
I know, I had them myself.

Cees

SpitXIV
October 20th, 2011, 12:28
2005 was my year of Hell, Lost my job, wife (she passed) then car, house couldn't pay rent, pets for the former
reasons then couldn't find work.

deKoven
October 21st, 2011, 08:08

Few tiny holes, eh ?? Not on yer tintype. They split me open and yanked my gb out that way. Doc said they tried the little holes but couldn't find a way to get to the thing. Spent 4 days in hospital.

:pop4:

HouseHobbit
October 21st, 2011, 10:22
Thanks All,
I decided to focus on the positive. Got a New Harley..
A friend who had two heart attacks then triple by-pass operation is doing well now..
And many other things that I was overlooking..
Got to spend some more time in Coshocton with my brother Bear..
And my Dear sister will be okay.. Goes the surgeon to set up the operation Nov. 2

And Kattastrophe brought me half a mouse this morning, She brings me the back end.. She eats the head and front half..
Seems to think I Like Mouse Butt..:barf:

Hasn't been a total loss, just have to convince Katt that I don't like Mouse Butt..