PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cook's FSX P-51 Mustang Precious Metal Air Race Model

jessie r.
October 19th, 2011, 09:46
Hi guy's I was looking around on flight sim today when I found the Precious Metal P-51 by Bill Cook. I downloaded it and it seems like a work in progress but it was uploaded with a description saying it was an unfinished Gmax model for anyone who would like to finish it. Does anybody know if someone has, if so where it could I find it?

BillgjCook
October 19th, 2011, 17:41
Hi guy's I was looking around on flight sim today when I found the Precious Metal P-51 by Bill Cook. I downloaded it and it seems like a work in progress but it was uploaded with a description saying it was an unfinished Gmax model for anyone who would like to finish it. Does anybody know if someone has, if so where it could I find it?

Hi jessie, I built this model and I do think that someone did a update to it but I am not sure who, I have put that model on the back burner for awhile as I was still learning how to build in FSX and I am still on a learning curve with 3D gauges but once I get my P2's done I do plan on going back and fixing up that model with 3D gauges and a new VC. I might have the updated model on my computer but I am at work and won’t be able to check until tomorrow.

Bill

jessie r.
October 20th, 2011, 08:11
Thanks BillgjCook I have been putting alot of hours on the model from flight sim but a finished or updated model would be nice.

BillgjCook
October 20th, 2011, 11:26
Thanks BillgjCook I have been putting alot of hours on the model from flight sim but a finished or updated model would be nice.

Send me a pm and I can get you the updated model by jubert Adrien that I have.