PDA

View Full Version : O.T. DCS A-10C Nevada Update

Phantom88
October 18th, 2011, 13:54
W.I.P shot of Las Vegas:jump:

This is not your Older Brother's Lock-On!

Piglet
October 18th, 2011, 22:51
Can't wait!
Prolly gonna be the only area I will fly in....

Phantom88
October 19th, 2011, 09:30
Yeah Tim you and me both,I actually do more General flight instead of Combat,The flight model's so good:applause:

YoYo
October 19th, 2011, 10:32
And Video:

YWvt88YeU0g

But Im not sure about release date in this Year this addon :(.

Bjoern
October 19th, 2011, 12:29
I'd totally buy a Red Flag simulator.

Advantage: You wouldn't have to think of a totally dumb fictional war scenario and wouldn't have to accurately model historical ones either.

Mach3DS
October 19th, 2011, 13:25
Agreed. I think a Red Flag sim would be fantastic! I'm hoping that Tac-Pack turns the tide of FSX. What I'm really hoping for is a compatibility with Prepar3D and then a change in terms and conditions on the part of Lockheed Martin. :mixedsmi:

skyblazer3
October 19th, 2011, 19:14
I have been spending much more time in DCS than FSX.... what immersion. This Nevada thing looks great -- but I am still working on becoming totally comfortable with Georgia... that map is huge!

Piglet
October 19th, 2011, 20:11
I actually do more General flight instead of Combat
Took me a week to do a startup on my own. And finally was able to drop a bomb, still no idea where it went!

Bjoern
October 20th, 2011, 13:01
Agreed. I think a Red Flag sim would be fantastic! I'm hoping that Tac-Pack turns the tide of FSX. What I'm really hoping for is a compatibility with Prepar3D and then a change in terms and conditions on the part of Lockheed Martin. :mixedsmi:

Not in FSX, no way.

I was thinking about something along the lines of Strike Fighters. Not that a training scenario wouldn't be possible already (there used to be a Top Gun mod for the very first iteration of the series), but it would have to eliminate fireballs and wrecks for a "Tag, you're dead" element.

Mach3DS
October 20th, 2011, 13:07
I think once Tac-Pack is released it will change much of the things we thought were/were not possible in FSX. Especially when the developers module is released.