PDA

View Full Version : FSX Spartan Executive...now uploaded to SOH!

SpaceWeevil
October 16th, 2011, 02:55
The FSX version of Milton's Spartan Executive is available over at FSNorthwest.net - Home (http://www.fsnorthwest.net/). The site is obviously not finished but you can get at the files - I had to re-register first as it didn't recognise my old ID. Also there for FSX are the Howard 500, a Bell 47, an airboat, and some scenery files. It's nice to see the site back up after so long, and lovely to get my hands on the Spartan again.

Roger
October 16th, 2011, 03:18
We've just uploaded the FsX Howard 500 to our library after discussions with Mike and Milton and The Spartan will follow shortly. I got permissions when The Spartan was released to host some repaints so they will be available in the download.

Milton Shupe
October 16th, 2011, 03:30
Thanks for all your efforts here Roger. This is great! :applause:

SpaceWeevil
October 16th, 2011, 08:33
Thanks for all your efforts here Roger. This is great! :applause:

Seconded, that's great news - and please excuse my impatience, but I don't think I've ever searched in vain for so long for an FSX model, and I wanted to share my good news. I really look forward to the Spartan with all the liveries included.

OleBoy
October 16th, 2011, 09:19
This is great news. Milton aircraft are an asset for me in the sim.

Thanks to all involved from beginning to end to a positive experience so we can all enjoy the Spartan Executive.

Roger
October 16th, 2011, 10:04
The only difference between the FsNorthwest version and the one I will upload later is that mine will have some extra paint schemes like this one...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/spartanexec-sb.jpg

Roger
October 16th, 2011, 10:55
I've just uploaded the Spartan with paint schemes. Once Rami our librarian has checked it over it will be ready for download. Thanks to Mike, Milton and the repainters:ernae:

big-mike
October 16th, 2011, 11:02
Great news----thank you Roger!
Michael

Dexdoggy
October 19th, 2011, 18:47
Some awesome paints in this spartan pack, it looks fab!

Milton Shupe
October 23rd, 2011, 08:25
Sometimes, taking the back seat is worth it. :)

Henry
October 23rd, 2011, 08:31
pssst:icon_lol: i think rog is getting commision:kilroy: nah he just has good taste:guinness:H