PDA

View Full Version : Have I missed anything?

Nick C
October 12th, 2011, 14:22
Been neglecting the FSX community this spring/summer, so have I missed anything monumental, are you all still squabbling as usual? I sure hope so. :ernae:

Sadly I lost my little forum hosted by Simflight when they changed servers, the files got dumped by accident. But as I haven't updated my site in an age, I couldn't really whine. New projects are coming though and it'll be nice to slip back into the SOH armchair over the winter months.

Cheers all :salute:

stiz
October 12th, 2011, 14:24
you should love this :) http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1894&osCsid=sh3kj46cvtku1fe83cbdofcs41

Nick C
October 12th, 2011, 14:28
Thanks for the link Stiz, is it similar in effect to the ENB mod?

kilo delta
October 12th, 2011, 15:01
Yeah..

Hate to tell you this,but a few months ago Ickie won the State lottery and decided to splurge his winnings on top spec uber-sim PC's for each and every current SOH'er.

Panther changed career and is now flying left seat in B747's

and Microsoft have released CFS4

:)

Roger
October 12th, 2011, 15:06
Yeah..

Hate to tell you this,but a few months ago Ickie won the State lottery and decided to splurge his winnings on top spec uber-sim PC's for each and every current SOH'er.

Panther changed career and is now flying left seat in B747's

and Microsoft have released CFS4

:)

....and MS Flight runs smoothly and seamlessly on older systems and just takes the breath away.........

stiz
October 12th, 2011, 15:21
Thanks for the link Stiz, is it similar in effect to the ENB mod?

nope, totally different, it effects the main shader files rather than just overlaying bloom (which the ENB mod does), and yup, you can use both shade and enb together. Its kinda hard to say what it does, but it does make a difference, loads of presets to play with as well :)

Nick C
October 13th, 2011, 07:05
Certainly one to look at then Stitz, cheers. Have you tried it yourself?

In the meantime, I'll be watching out for my free uber PC to run the newly patched, smooth FSX.

stiz
October 13th, 2011, 10:57
yup i've got it and love it :)

warchild
October 13th, 2011, 11:05
Hiya Nick, and welcome home.. youve missed tons.. Gizmo's Shade is much more awesome than Stiz lets on. No, I'm not one of the dev's, just a very enthusiastic user.. At the price, its a steal..

Sad to hear about simflight and your files. perchance you could host them here?? Not sure if simflight is a payware site or not so hope i'm not asking something that is an obvious impossibility.

Again, welcome home. youve been missed :)
Pam