PDA

View Full Version : Wozza's T-6

huub vink
October 10th, 2011, 13:41
When the T-6 done by Warwick Carter, Dave Eckert and Mike Flahault was released it came with the masters, which could be used as base to create repaints. When my memory is still correct somebody converted these masters into a layered paintkit.

Can somebody direct me to this layered paintkit?

Thanks,
Huub

jeansy
October 10th, 2011, 13:51
ignore the one at aussieX, the uploader didn't attach the file or has removed it, I was looking at it over the weekend

But I'm in the same boat, I couldn't find one over the weekend

lazarus
October 10th, 2011, 15:21
I've been intending to ask, and keep getting side tracked. In model veiwer I see an arresting hook. Can the hook be activated?

Marlin
October 10th, 2011, 15:34
Wozza rules!!!
www.leekspin.com :jump:

Dexdoggy
October 10th, 2011, 16:32
I've been intending to ask, and keep getting side tracked. In model veiwer I see an arresting hook. Can the hook be activated?
Yep, pretty sure there is a lever in the VC...

CodyValkyrie
October 10th, 2011, 16:51
www.leekspin.com (http://www.leekspin.com) :jump:

Nothing important to add.... but I always smile when I see this.

Bomber_12th
October 10th, 2011, 17:17
There is a little configuration pop-up window that I believe can be accessed by pressing something like Shift+2. From this window there are a few things, the arrestor hook included, that can be selected to be added or removed.

Currently, in the very beginning stages, there is a very detailed new set of exterior textures in the making for the Wozza AT-6, which will cover a great variety of current-flyers and historically accurate schemes. Stay tuned. ; )

lazarus
October 10th, 2011, 18:40
Thanks John, Dex. This is a model with such a complete VC that's so much like strapping a T-6 to your butt that I've never even looked at the pop up panels:redf:
The mark of great systems programing and outstanding modeling, I suppose.
Cheers!

Wozza
October 10th, 2011, 21:35
Yeah I have to say sorry for the woeful state of the texture mapping :)
there was a reason for it but its a bit convoluted ...............

2.convoluted - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious; "the Byzantine tax structure";
"Byzantine methods for holding on to his chairmanship"; "convoluted legal language"; "convoluted reasoning";
"the plot was too involved"; "a knotty problem"; "got this way by labyrinthine maneuvering";
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave"- Sir Walter Scott; "tortuous legal procedures"; "tortuous negotiations lasting for months"

:D
anyway at least I found a way to prevent texture uploads lol

John my sympathies mate ya going to need em ...but in the madness there is order, you just have to find it ;)
Wozzza

bmd
October 11th, 2011, 07:21
Hello Huub,

Youhave previously post a message about the paint kit

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?49861-Wozza-s-Texan/page2

Are we speaking about the same subject?

Have a good day

Benoit

Roger
October 11th, 2011, 08:59
Looks like the download link goes nowhere...

huub vink
October 11th, 2011, 12:33
Hi Benoit, good to "see" you again and thanks for borrowing me your memory. But like Jeansy and Roger said, the file is not attached. But I'm convinced I have seen another one somewhere which wasn't very sophisticated, but had at least proper layered files.

But the really good news is that John is working on a paintkit, which is definitely worth waiting for!

Cheers,
Huub