PDA

View Full Version : 'Jimmie Back Out Front...'

Panther_99FS
October 9th, 2011, 14:19
Looks like the #48 team is back on stride.....:gameon:
-Keselowski a strong silent 3rd moves him into 4th overall.
-Great seeing Kahne in 2nd! :jump:
-Gordon just can't seem to buy a break!:blind:

EasyEd
October 9th, 2011, 14:50
Hey All,

It does look like the 48 team is coming around after a very very lackluster year. If Jimmie can get by Talledega in one of the top 3 positions his chances are good. I'd say watch out for the 29.

I've consistently backed Brad as a real talent and genuinely nice guy who can race with the best of them. He will win his Championships - maybe before Kyle. :icon_lol: Don't know about this year though.

Gordon's problem is he did buy a "break"! :bump: Bummer for Jeff though.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
October 9th, 2011, 15:07
I won't get sucked into a 'Kyle' debate...however, one thing is certain, all of Joe Gibbs Racing drivers are off the mark right now.......

EasyEd
October 9th, 2011, 16:08
Hey All,

:mixedsmi: !! Kyle isn't out of it yet - but Denny probably is. Maybe they just need some "coachin"?

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
October 9th, 2011, 16:42
Seems like after the Toyota merger, Joe Gibbs Racing has actually gotten worse.....Logano seems to be a forgotten name now....

EasyEd
October 9th, 2011, 17:17
Hey All,

Yeah don't know what is up with them. Maybe they just need their oilpans back.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
October 9th, 2011, 17:29
Outside of Kasey,
All the Toyota teams were non-factors today....

On the flip side, Dodge is looking pretty racey....fast & fuel efficient - wonder if anyone will make a switch next year?

EasyEd
October 9th, 2011, 18:38
Hey All,

Always good to see MoPar out front! I would like to see a major team switch - don't know as any will though.

-Ed-

eddie
October 9th, 2011, 20:07
I bet Edwards conciders himself one lucky son of a gun to end up with a top five finish!

Panther_99FS
October 9th, 2011, 20:11
Hey All,

Always good to see MoPar out front! I would like to see a major team switch - don't know as any will though.

-Ed-

Yes,
Good to see them up front :mixedsmi:

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Earnhardt-Ganassi and Petty switch back to Dodge....:kilroy:

PRB
October 16th, 2011, 10:30
Not no more he isn't..! I was wishing bad luck upon the 48, but not like that! That was a bit of an ugly hit he took. I still wouldn't count them out just yet. They have a way of recovering from bad luck.