PDA

View Full Version : Rising Sun-Where did all these Japanese come from?? MAYDAY!!!!

HouseHobbit
October 6th, 2011, 21:19
I think the folks at Pearl are having a really bad day..
I need to get to a P-40 QUICK!!!

Where is my purple and pink polka dotted P-40???
Left it somewhere around here...

From the Masters of the ETO/PTO/RS team
***Pearl Harbor Dec.7, 1941***
Bravo
:salute: :salute: :salute:

Have a Look

loverboy1
October 7th, 2011, 05:17
see the master is awaking and high octane beverages will be required to catch up to the purple hobbit , seems all over the globe

Murray Cod
October 8th, 2011, 14:44
looking good HH

pachi
October 8th, 2011, 15:19
Where is my purple and pink polka dotted P-40???
Left it somewhere around here...

Haha:icon_lol:, this is looking awesome :ernae:

gaw
October 9th, 2011, 04:03
this looks outstanding........you lucky little hobbit

HouseHobbit
October 10th, 2011, 14:12
This is a real chore to set up, and I am enjoying this..:applause:
The Team has made a beautiful Pacific Expansion (Rising Sun)

I do hope to do this some Justice, With my efforts in building missions for this..God Willing
(And with the advice from our History Masters at the ETO/PTO/RS team)

**Still need a purple and pink Polka dotted P-40 and perhaps a Nice P-36 in Hobbit colors too**
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

gaw
October 10th, 2011, 15:33
H....you always do an outstanding job!! Small thought....the best my mind is capable of.....sprinkle in a few direct, comprehensible engagements ie: 1 on 1, or 8 on 8, rather than the full tilt boogie missions in which there's no definable measure of success. True...the big picture/massive waves of attack was the deal in real life....but write the small moments too, missions in which you can count yourself accomplished by comprehensible odds.....make a few "defining moment" missions that deal with just a a moment in time, that the single player can take home and covet. Sounds like BS I know...but so many times I wonder if I made any difference at all......write missions to small personal actions and I think you'll be making missions that we"ll want to revisit again and again. G

HouseHobbit
October 10th, 2011, 16:08
H....you always do an outstanding job!! Small thought....the best my mind is capable of.....sprinkle in a few direct, comprehensible engagements ie: 1 on 1, or 8 on 8, rather than the full tilt boogie missions in which there's no definable measure of success. True...the big picture/massive waves of attack was the deal in real life....but write the small moments too, missions in which you can count yourself accomplished by comprehensible odds.....make a few "defining moment" missions that deal with just a a moment in time, that the single player can take home and covet. Sounds like BS I know...but so many times I wonder if I made any difference at all......write missions to small personal actions and I think you'll be making missions that we"ll want to revisit again and again. G

Thanks my friend..
I am going to try to do some missions equal to the task at hand..:banghead:
God Willing..

And keeping myself happy with them will be the hard part..I tend to always never find when to quit on a mission..
Always something more to add..:icon_lol:

I will try to include some interesting types( comprehensible odds) for all to use..
Along with the historical missions needed for all of this..

And perhaps a few Wild Furballs too..