PDA

View Full Version : Flying around Richard's Hawaiian Island Kauai!

TuFun
October 4th, 2011, 10:49
This was a really enjoyable flight, even thou I flew several aircraft to make this move, the scenery was beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka9CpqZmqL8

Daube
October 4th, 2011, 11:02
That is a really cool video !
In some of the sequences, it almost look like a movie. For example, when the Cessna breaks the formation he first time then comes back... beautiful pictures. Thanks ! :applause:

fxsttcb
October 4th, 2011, 11:18
That was a really enjoyable flight, even thou you flew several aircraft to make this movie, the scenery was beautiful! TuCul Ted!

Rich did an outstanding job with that scenery, doncha think?...Don

TuFun
October 4th, 2011, 11:34
Thanks guys... really appreciate the comments!

Hey Don... flew each aircraft one by one, and I didn't want to clone the flights. Took the C337 for quick diversion flight and change things up a bit.
I want to go back to the island, and record from a different aspect of one of the other aircraft. I mainly focused on the Goose on this one.

Richard did an awesome job on Kauai. So much to explore, I feel another video is needed. -Ted

p.s. like the TuCul !!!

Gizmo
October 4th, 2011, 13:25
Wow thats a great video! i'll mostly just skip through the FSX videos i see on/linked to youtube but this one had me glued start to finish,it was also very nice to see the goose Redux getting enjoyed with plenty of close ups :)
hopefully more schemes will come out for her now there's a paint kit up on Ozx

BTW nice touch with the GPS credits & thanks for Adding a mention of Shade in there ;)

Cheers
steve

Phantom88
October 4th, 2011, 14:11
Fantastic video!! Richard is very talented,He also did all the LockON A-10A Training vids for LOMAC.

TuFun
October 4th, 2011, 17:16
Wow thats a great video! i'll mostly just skip through the FSX videos i see on/linked to youtube but this one had me glued start to finish,it was also very nice to see the goose Redux getting enjoyed with plenty of close ups :)
hopefully more schemes will come out for her now there's a paint kit up on Ozx

BTW nice touch with the GPS credits & thanks for Adding a mention of Shade in there ;)

Cheers
steve

I always thought the Goose and Beaver were great default aircraft. OZx Redux version is superb, especially the HP versions. I had to use the HP version just to keep up with the Cessna's.
One thing I got to say Steve is your Shade program is something to behold. It's a must have add-on in my opinion. If there is anything you want me to add in the credits to highlight this even
further, let me know or suggest how you would like Shade seen in future video credits! -Ted "TuFun"