PDA

View Full Version : JU's_87 by jaycee

gosd
October 3rd, 2011, 19:10
Thanks jaycee for these wonderfull JU's the ones we already had needed an upgrade:icon29::icon29::icon29:

Still can't figure out how to stat the engine but working on it :icon_lol:

HouseHobbit
October 3rd, 2011, 20:08
YES!! Thanks very much for the Beautiful Ju 87's..
:salute: :salute: :salute:

I shall wreck these with Great Joy..:gameoff:

Off to trash some dive bombers..:applause: :applause:
Just love to wreck Jaycee's great work..:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

loverboy1
October 3rd, 2011, 20:37
I shall wreck these with Great Joy

wow wee

nothing like plagerism .........love the plane

Autothrottle
October 3rd, 2011, 20:50
I knew something wonderful would come of this week! Thanks Jaycee!

BTW The Ju87 D-8 I think says it requires flares, which files are they? Are they already in WEPAK?

Also, no shared files needed for the D model right?

jaycee
October 3rd, 2011, 23:36
I knew something wonderful would come of this week! Thanks Jaycee!

BTW The Ju87 D-8 I think says it requires flares, which files are they? Are they already in WEPAK?

Also, no shared files needed for the D model right?

Hi A. The flares as far as i can figure, are old ones i think they came packaged with a mosquito many moons ago, i am sorry i could not upload them, as its the effects problem, where one effect calles for another, and that effect calls for another, ect, ect, if any simmers can help here that would be great.
If you have a problem with the pylons showing up black, download and install the D-8, and you should be OK, thats about the only shared files you need.
I Hope.

lewis11777
October 4th, 2011, 02:45
Jimmy there you go again uploading goodies for everyone without making a peep. Good show brother, quality work as always.

:salute:

jaycee
October 4th, 2011, 03:59
Jimmy there you go again uploading goodies for everyone without making a peep. Good show brother, quality work as always.

:salute:

Thanks L. I also forgot to mention that the sounds are sourced from the stock 109, so you would be better sourcing your own sounds from somewhere,

Old Tiger
October 4th, 2011, 04:53
[QUOTE=gosd;632634]Thanks jaycee for these wonderfull JU's the ones we already had needed an upgrade:icon29::icon29::icon29:

Still can't figure out how to stat the engine but working on it :icon_lol:[/QUOTE

:wavey:Haven same problem getten msg "For some unknown reason emgine failed to start try manual start":salute:

jaycee
October 4th, 2011, 05:19
Thanks jaycee for these wonderfull JU's the ones we already had needed an upgrade:icon29::icon29::icon29:

Still can't figure out how to stat the engine but working on it :icon_lol:

Sorry G. Thats my fault again, i thought it was a bit fast in flight,so i turned it down a bit. if you open the aircraft .CFG and scroll down until you see
[piston_engine]
power_scalar = 0.85

Change this to

power_scalar = 1

And you should be able to zoom of.
I never noticed this prob. thanks for the heads up.

italflyer
October 4th, 2011, 07:26
Hey Jaycee, thanks a lot! Wonderful bird with a nice collection of Skins!

Had the engine-start problem too, will try your suggestions!

cheers

Old Tiger
October 4th, 2011, 07:37
:salute:Thanks jaycee Had the engine-start problem too, will try your suggestions!
Everything is working great now, BTW I'm using Regs Stuka sound.:ernae:

jaycee
October 4th, 2011, 08:26
Glad its sorted chaps,ment to do lights for it but ran out of time, will do them while i am away, Reg's sounds, forgot about them i wil try them as well,

Led Zeppelin
October 4th, 2011, 10:09
Thanks, I'll have a ride with her!

westview
October 4th, 2011, 15:17
these stukas are a much appreciated add-on! Thanks again!

gosd
October 4th, 2011, 19:04
Any idea on how to get the engine exaust at the wright place?

gosd
October 4th, 2011, 20:21

More specifically in the D-5 an D-8 models.

Autothrottle
October 4th, 2011, 22:25
Sorry to rain on the parade Jaycee, but I tried to change the power scalar from 0.85 to 1. Nothing works because the engine still has this message of unable to start. I go into my Ju-87B cfg files and find out that the Jumo engine has 12 cylinders, your D-5 models have 18. Could this be an uprated engine from the b model type? Also, what is there else to do because I cant get my engines started.

I have the D-5 from Italy, from North Africa, from Germany, and the sexy D-8 Night squadron and all have the same problem it seems. It might not be the power scalar function. I remember Dancat a while back had this issue with his Moscas. I cant remember though what I had to change in the cfg files to get them to start. They were a handful to this day to fly because of the sheer speed.

JC I await for your info on this one. My Stukas are Grounded and I dont really wanna go up in those dreadful b models. Its like saying to the enemy: Please kill me.

italflyer
October 5th, 2011, 01:41
Did you delete the "*.bdp" - file after the changes in the aircraft.cfg?

Led Zeppelin
October 5th, 2011, 02:16
[QUOTE=Autothrottle;632997I go into my Ju-87B cfg files and find out that the Jumo engine has 12 cylinders, your D-5 models have 18. [/QUOTE]
And this is a 2 blades propeller.

gosd
October 5th, 2011, 10:14
Sorry G. Thats my fault again, i thought it was a bit fast in flight,so i turned it down a bit. if you open the aircraft .CFG and scroll down until you see
[piston_engine]
power_scalar = 0.85

Change this to

power_scalar = 1

And you should be able to zoom of.
I never noticed this prob. thanks for the heads up.

Made the changes and eveything is OK in MAW and ETO:salute:

lewis11777
October 5th, 2011, 14:14

GOSD it's fairly straight forward just a little tedious. The effects below are your start up exhaust and flames. These are in the .pdf, I believe the jet effects are the flames. All the position indicators are X, Y and Z. X will move the effect out or in from the wingtip to the fuselage. Y will move the effect up or down and Z will move the effect forward or backward for the nose or tail perspective. I recommend changing it in one direction at a time or you get confused on which one is doing what.

<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt" PosX="-2.7" PosY="-0.3" PosZ="0.5"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine1" EffectName="fx_engstrt" PosX="2.7" PosY="-0.3" PosZ="0.5"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt_jet" PosX="-2.6" PosY="-0.3" PosZ="0.5"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt_jet" PosX="2.6" PosY="-0.3" PosZ="0.5"/>

lewis11777
October 5th, 2011, 14:18
Sorry to rain on the parade Jaycee, but I tried to change the power scalar from 0.85 to 1. Nothing works because the engine still has this message of unable to start.

AT open your aircraft.cfg file and go to the line below. Sometimes the torque value is too low and raising the number will fix that. Try setting it high as I did in the second instance and see if that works. Just a thought!

normalized_starter_torque = 0.035

normalized_starter_torque = 1

gosd
October 5th, 2011, 18:44
I always lurn something new in this site! So here is the result of some playing around :

<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt" PosX="-0.65" PosY="0.55" PosZ="0.4"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt" PosX="0.65" PosY="0.55" PosZ="0.4"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt_jet" PosX="-0.7" PosY="0.5" PosZ="0.5"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_engstrt_jet" PosX="0.7" PosY="0.5" PosZ="0.5"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_smoke_touchdown" Location="emitter_eng0_exh_r"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="fx_smoke_touchdown" Location="emitter_eng0_exh_l"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="bomber_exhaust_blue_flame" PosX="-0.7" PosY="0.55" PosZ="0.55"/>
<Effect Type="StartEngine0" EffectName="bomber_exhaust_blue_flame" PosX="0.7" PosY="0.55" PosZ="0.55"/>

I replaced a portion of the ju87_d8 and ju87itl xdp files,enjoy!
again thanks jaycee for these great A/Cs:icon29::icon29:

Autothrottle
October 5th, 2011, 22:49
First of all,

Italflyer, I deleted the BDP's and nothing worked except...

The great advice from Lewis. Thanks for everything! The engines started finally! This was the silver bullet. These Ju-87's are awesome! I just came from a mission on a factory which I used the Ju-87 D-5. She took a .50 caliber round straight into the engine block and even though I was leaking coolant, she still kept up the fight. I took another two rounds from some pesky P-38's and even they couldn't stop me. One even crashed into the tower at the factory trying to keep up. Mission status: Successful.

This is a BIG improvement over my current Ju-87B models. They're much faster, better armed, better equipped to deal with any type of ground assault. Quick Question: Should I still keep the Ju-87B's? I don't know what to do with those except hone my dive bombing skills.

lewis11777
October 8th, 2011, 02:04
Here are the nav light and landing light positions if anyone wants to add these effects.

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_landing" PosX="-2.85" PosZ="0.75" PosY="-0.25" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="55"/>
<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_landing_effect" PosX="-2.85" PosZ="0.75" PosY="-0.25" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="55"/>
<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_nav_green" PosX="7.45" PosY="0.4" PosZ="0.13" MinVel=".01" MaxVel="80"/>
<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="ac_Light_nav_green_reflected" PosX="7.45" PosY="0.4" PosZ="0.13" MinVel=".01" MaxVel="80"/>
<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_nav_red" PosX="-7.45" PosY="0.4" PosZ="0.13" MinVel=".01" MaxVel="80"/>
<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="ac_Light_nav_red_reflected" PosX="-7.45" PosY="0.4" PosZ="0.13" MinVel=".01" MaxVel="80"/>

gosd
October 8th, 2011, 04:23
Graet job Lewiss ,Thanks:medals::icon29:

lewis11777
October 8th, 2011, 07:51
Your welcome, these are great airplanes!