PDA

View Full Version : Note to Elliot Sadler...

PRB
October 2nd, 2011, 03:26
If your boss tells you that "you have to get aggressive out there", that's a bad thing, generally... An in the same interview in which he revealed that, he was asked if he thought he could win the championship without winning a race, to which he answered "no"! That may be true, but if your boss just told you go faster, and you haven't yet won a race this year, "no" is probably the wrong answer! :icon_lol: I guess that Stenhouse kid will win it this year. I wonder who will be in the 2 car next year, hehe.

Cazzie
October 2nd, 2011, 08:06
If your boss tells you that "you have to get aggressive out there", that's a bad thing, generally... An in the same interview in which he revealed that, he was asked if he thought he could win the championship without winning a race, to which he answered "no"! That may be true, but if your boss just told you go faster, and you haven't yet won a race this year, "no" is probably the wrong answer! :icon_lol: I guess that Stenhouse kid will win it this year. I wonder who will be in the 2 car next year, hehe.

He has not been known or called "Idiot" Sadler in his home region for no reason. :icon_lol:

PRB
October 2nd, 2011, 10:05
Oops, I wrote that wrong. When asked if he had to win a race to win the chapionship, he answered "no"...