PDA

View Full Version : Liveries for the FSD Cessna O-2A?

falcon409
September 27th, 2011, 10:52
I've looked around and have come up dry trying to find a good resource of repaints for this airplane. Seems like everyone has done 337 Skymaster repaints but have shyed away from anything for the O-2.

delta_lima
September 27th, 2011, 11:19
There are over 50 of them at Avsim. Use "FSD Cessna" as your search terms. Sean Doran alone did a couple dozen.

Bear in mind, these are FS9 paints, and I've heard the model doesn't behave too well in FSX ... I don't own it, so I can't help more than that.

Anyway, hope that helps!

dl

Roger
September 27th, 2011, 11:25
Ahhh, whatever happened to Sean? He was my "Wingman" over at Netwings staff...

falcon409
September 27th, 2011, 11:30
. . . . .and I've heard the model doesn't behave too well in FSX ... I don't own it, so I can't help more than that.
Anyway, hope that helps!
dl
They actually produced an Updated O-2 to make it compatible with FSX which I dragged out last evening to take another look at. It has a few very minor glitches, but nothing that's a showstopper.

falcon409
September 27th, 2011, 11:32
Ahhh, whatever happened to Sean? He was my "Wingman" over at Netwings staff...
Yep, Sean has a real talent for repainting, but after 2009, I don't see anything by him and his website has long since disappeared. I would also like to know what happened to him. . .at least that he's doing well and has moved on to something else.