September 27th, 2011, 08:46
I was sick this morning and didn't notice a problem, well it is now fixed

Chacha
September 27th, 2011, 09:02
Get better! :wavey:

limjack
September 27th, 2011, 09:11
Thanks Ickie

Hope you feel better. I am on 1 week of the sickness crub (first cold of the season). Sucks, tired of caughing and blowing my nose.

Rami
September 27th, 2011, 10:50
I have been battling a similar cold for the last several days. It really knocked me on my ass.

Roger
September 27th, 2011, 11:19
I was at work this morning when I noticed the issue but I don't have your e-mail address at work so all I could do was watch the error messages. Hope you get over the illness Ickie...there's a lot over here suffering "Winter blues" early this year as summer has been cloudy, damp and cold and it really plays havoc with the immune system!

Ickie
September 27th, 2011, 11:45
I have been having a left kidney problem for the past 3+ days and I did have the forums and serrver up on my screen and did not see any problem until I took a nap and when I woke there wasn't any posts made. I do not know what caused this data base problem, and it was an easy fix. I did a server reboot after rebooting so all is fine.

GT182
September 27th, 2011, 12:49
Ickie, get to a doctor and have it checked out. Kidney infection or a stone is not fun at all, and could really knock you silly.

deKoven
September 27th, 2011, 13:31
Ickie, get to a doctor and have it checked out. Kidney infection or a stone is not fun at all, and could really knock you silly.

I'm almost 70 now. Had a kidney stone about 11 yrs ago. I do not remember ANYTHING being worse than that. Had a bout of gout buy K-stones are much worse. Not even a gall bladder prob was that bad.

:guinness:

AndyG43
September 27th, 2011, 13:38
I'm almost 70 now. Had a kidney stone about 11 yrs ago. I do not remember ANYTHING being worse than that. Had a bout of gout buy K-stones are much worse. Not even a gall bladder prob was that bad.

:guinness:

I was assured after my kidney stone, by a very upper class lady in the London department store I worked at, that the pain is worse than child birth!! Ickie, you have my deepest sympathy mate. :salute:

Tako_Kichi
September 27th, 2011, 14:47
I was assured after my kidney stone, by a very upper class lady in the London department store I worked at, that the pain is worse than child birth!! Ickie, you have my deepest sympathy mate. :salute:
I have never given birth (obviously) but I have had cracked ribs (twice), torn muscles in my lower back (thanks to my own stupidity), almost ripped my thumb off in an industrial accident as a 17 year old apprentice and passed a kidney stone and the stone was by far the most painful experience I have ever had. Passing the stone was not too painful but the lead up to that point certainly was.

hey_moe
September 27th, 2011, 15:09
Nice job Ron:applause: Good to know we have you as our back up...Mike

SpitXIV
September 27th, 2011, 16:01
Anything having to do with your kidneys is not good. My father passed from Nephritis in 1966 caused by a childhood Illness. Get it checked at least you'll know it isn't serious.

Ickie
September 28th, 2011, 04:31
testing

Roger
September 28th, 2011, 04:36
Thanks Ickie. Looks like it's working again.

AndyG43
September 28th, 2011, 04:36
testing

Do you need money for the electric meter? :kilroy:

Terry
September 28th, 2011, 04:43
It's those curly florescent light bulbs, you need to go back to incandescent!

Dev One
September 28th, 2011, 06:38
Seems to be OK now - well done!
Keith

AndyG43
September 28th, 2011, 06:48
It's those curly florescent light bulbs, you need to go back to incandescent!

If it happens again I think Ickie might be incandescent .... with rage.

Terry
September 28th, 2011, 07:56
No messages this morning had a time stamp later than 11 something pm on the 27th. Last update added another bug?????

andersel
September 28th, 2011, 15:24
Ickie - I'm a little over 9 years out from a Kidney/Pancreas transplant. I'm doing well, but my Doc just told me I have a minor case of K-Stones. My only suggestion (subject to YOUR Doctor's approval, of course) is to DRINK LOTS OF WATER! You can never drink too much water. Oh, yeah, thanks for the fix. Hope you're feeling better REAL soon.

LA