PDA

View Full Version : Help, please!

gius
September 6th, 2011, 15:08
Hi to all,
since i'm now unemployed and desperately searching an occupation:banghead::banghead:, i've a question for you: i have this great passion to make sceneries for cfs2, can i convert that in a job, in order to make commercial or donationware sceneries for Cfs2? can anyone suggest me an enterprise that could be interested to my works? any kind of sugestion or idea is welcome!!!
Many thanks for your attention,
Gius

Jagdflieger
September 6th, 2011, 15:51
Gius,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. I see on the news that Italy, Portugal and Greece are having a terrible time with their economies. We are having our troubles too and the job situation in the USA is not good either.

I think that scenery for CFS 2 would not be worth your time as far a money goes. Right now, all the interest and money is in FSX.

When we have 10 members viewing the CFS 2 forum, FS 9 usually has 35 or so and FS X has over 70 members viewing. It's the new boy on the block and that is where all the interest is.

Good luck with finding a new job.

simonu
September 7th, 2011, 00:59
Following up what Jagdflieger has just said. FSX has a commercial source variant called ESP "Extensible Simulator Platform". It is intended as a visualisation tool for businesses.
How widely it is actually used I couldn't tell you, but,
Learn development for FSX and you would be well equiped to develop for ESP.

gius
September 7th, 2011, 03:51
Thanks guys,
for your help, in effects the economical situation in Italy is terrible, so, according with you, i will see what can i do with Fsx....
Many Regards

vidal
September 7th, 2011, 08:39
I wsish you to find a good job as soon as possible.
Good luck !