PDA

View Full Version : RAZBAM Contest, win a 1 year subscription!

Prowler1111
September 3rd, 2011, 13:13
Gents:
We are running a contest at RAZBAM involving the F/A201 Kestrel
1st place : a full year (360 days) "RAZBAM membership", that means that youŽll get all the add ons we produce in that time frame for FREE!
2nd place: A 6 month "RAZBAM membership", same as above..
3rd place: The add on of your choice, if you happen to own all our current products, you can opt for a future one.

So what are the contest?
Well, we gathered 3 reputed texture artist to rate the following.
Contest 1 : The best C201 scheme, can be export versions, the imagination be the limit (since after all, this aircraft never left the drawing boards) if itŽs accompanied by a equally interesting story, even better!
Contest 2: The best EDITED screenshot, show us you screenshot editing skills
Contest 3: The best non edited screenshot, fresh from FSX, clean as it can get.
Now, the limitations:
You have to be a legal owner of a RAZBAM Convair C201 for FSX copy, in order to participate we need your proof of purchase beforehand
You can participate in only ONE of either 3 contests
In the case of contest 1, you can participate with 2 schemes, but only one will be picked, weŽll ask all contestants their permission to upload their schemes here, so non contestants at the end, can enjoy them.
contest 2 and 3, you can participate with 3 screenshots but only one will be picked.In the case of contest 2 winner piece, The winning submission become the property of RAZBAM, who will retain all legal rights to it. The author will be recognized accordingly.
And most important, there must be at least 10 participants per contest or it will be considered deserted

Hope youŽre interested

Best regards

Prowler

Bone
September 3rd, 2011, 22:23
Pilot comment about his unedited shot: " I thought it was real until I went to take a pic of my wingmen, then I just hit the 'V' key."

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/theBone11/2011-9-4_1-53-54-442.jpg

Prowler1111
September 4th, 2011, 14:02
In order to be eligible as a contestant, you have to read the rules at our forums.
Mainly sent (at our forums) a PM with your purchase details and stating in which contest you want to participate.
Best regards

Prowler

Bone
September 4th, 2011, 14:11
Roger that. I was able to glean the basic rules of the game from your initial comment in the thread. I just posted a pic here because I had one....didn't want it to go to waste. Cheers.