PDA

View Full Version : 'Great Win By Keselowski!'

Panther_99FS
August 27th, 2011, 18:38
Really shows what a driver can do in pit row....:icon29:

I gotta' give it to Martin Truex Jr....He really stuck it to my man Gordon....:icon_lol:

Daveroo
August 28th, 2011, 08:53
i went to bed to watch the race at 7pm (pst) and ill be damned if i didnt fall asleep and miss the end,,,the cat woke me up during the late news.so i turned the tv off and fell back asleep.....anything exciting?

Cazzie
August 28th, 2011, 09:18
i went to bed to watch the race at 7pm (pst) and ill be damned if i didnt fall asleep and miss the end,,,the cat woke me up during the late news.so i turned the tv off and fell back asleep.....anything exciting?

You didn't miss a dang thing Dave, the same front runners at the beginning of the race were the same at the end. If you saw the first wreck, you saw them all. Bristol just isn't the same with the COT and resurfaced track allowing two lanes to pass. Bring on Martinsville, where you have to move someone to pass them.

Caz

EasyEd
August 28th, 2011, 11:21
Hey All,

I suggest that if Kyle Busch had won that race this thread would be at least 3 times as long as it is. But a ride around to a 14th place finish just doesn't excite the legions of Kyle Busch fans on this site. Seems he has to have the best car on the track or do something stupid to get any attention.

Last week in the "You think Kyle is racing for a championship?" thread I said watch out for the guy who finished 3rd last week. This week simply validated that. I saw the sheer talent in Keselowski long ago - the ability to skillfully move cars out of the way instead of the blatant blunt force mayhem methods used by lesser drivers like Kyle Busch and Edwards. Even Denny is a much cleaner racer than either of these two. And Brad is also well spoken and as an added bonus sits behind the wheel of a Dodge! A major Thank You to the man who knows real talent when he sees it - Dale Earnhardt Junior - for giving him a chance at Jr Motorsports those years ago. In return Brad delivered a Nationwide Series Championship in 4 years whereas it took Kyle 6 years to do the same.

Note also that the 48 and the 18 are tied for the points lead. Getting close to "go time" and the 48 is suddenly tied for the lead in the points. Whood a ever thunk it? That last pass by Kyle kept him tied.

Jimmie better watch out for Brad!

On to Atlanta!

-Ed-

Terry
August 28th, 2011, 11:38
Dale may be having second thoughts about helping Brad after all the embarrassment his big mouth caused JMS the other day.

redriver6
August 28th, 2011, 11:56
hmm where to begin...

Really shows what a driver can do in pit row....:icon29:

i agree....and whatever goodyear is doing with the tires is almost making tire changing irrelevant..

I gotta' give it to Martin Truex Jr....He really stuck it to my man Gordon....:icon_lol:

i don't know if i would say 'stuck it to him' so much as they both raced each other clean and hard....it was the best action on the track at the end.

anything exciting?

what Caz said......really kinda boring for Bristol...

EasyEd
Hey All,

I suggest that if Kyle Busch had won that race this thread would be at least 3 times as long as it is. But a ride around to a 14th place finish just doesn't excite the legions of Kyle Busch fans on this site. Seems he has to have the best car on the track or do something stupid to get any attention.

Last week in the "You think Kyle is racing for a championship?" thread I said watch out for the guy who finished 3rd last week. This week simply validated that. I saw the sheer talent in Keselowski long ago - the ability to skillfully move cars out of the way instead of the blatant blunt force mayhem methods used by lesser drivers like Kyle Busch and Edwards. Even Denny is a much cleaner racer than either of these two. And Brad is also well spoken and as an added bonus sits behind the wheel of a Dodge! A major Thank You to the man who knows real talent when he sees it - Dale Earnhardt Junior - for giving him a chance at Jr Motorsports those years ago. In return Brad delivered a Nationwide Series Championship in 4 years whereas it took Kyle 6 years to do the same.

Note also that the 48 and the 18 are tied for the points lead. Getting close to "go time" and the 48 is suddenly tied for the lead in the points. Whood a ever thunk it? That last pass by Kyle kept him tied.

Jimmie better watch out for Brad!

On to Atlanta!

-Ed-

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

whatever.

Panther_99FS
August 28th, 2011, 12:37
RR6,
Gordon & Truex Jr definitely raced each other clean..but I gotta give it to Martin though!:salute:

redriver6
August 28th, 2011, 14:08
RR6,
Gordon & Truex Jr definitely raced each other clean..but I gotta give it to Martin though!:salute:

yeah...i think what we had there was a perfect example of two cars operating on totally different lines....and on different banking...it was intresting but i think i like the 'old' Bristol better.