PDA

View Full Version : You just gotta love New England...

Rami
August 27th, 2011, 15:01
Good evening,

Being a die-hard Red Sox fan makes me laugh...the Red Sox decided to play a double header today in front of Hurricane Irene, and the first game the Red Sox won 9-3, but it took over five hours with a couple of rain delays. They started game two at 6:50pm. I'm using my Android phone...I've been at Fenway since 11am...

I'm glad I brought my poncho...the owners have opened up the concession stands for free for all us die-hards, except for alcohol!

Go Sox!

yank51
August 27th, 2011, 15:43
Good luck Rami, and enjoy!!!:applause: PATS are playing tonight also... GO PATS!!!:applause:

Rami
August 27th, 2011, 16:30
Hi,

They just put the tarp back on the field...I'm back under the stands now...time for more coffee! If we can get to the end of the 5th, it will be an official game. As it is now, there are two outs in the top of the 5th.

beana51
August 27th, 2011, 19:08
Not to Night...NE 10 DET 34...Gloomy Bean town to night!!

Rami
August 27th, 2011, 19:38
Not to Night...NE 10 DET 34...Gloomy Bean town to night!!

On my way home (the subway) after a long, fruitful day at the ballpark. With regards to the Patriots loss, I don't know what's worse...flying into a hurricane or being on that plane with Bill Belichick. I'd say they're screwed and miserable either way.

beana51
August 27th, 2011, 19:55
Yes RAMI,Iagree...watched him breathing fire and brimstone...no one would dare look at him.,ya would turn to stone!.I got a feeling ,buses are leaving to night with the discards straight to HADES!...
Looking at the game one would think it was the SUPERBOWEL...the intensity was that fierce!!........Like the romans would say,Drill is like War,and War is like drill...great Coach!!

yank51
August 28th, 2011, 07:46
Yeah, they looked terrible to say the least. I understand though, that half the defense was not even in Detroit. Not sure why though.... ALSO, hope that Welker is not seriously hurt. Seems he twisted his neck a bit making a tackle....:isadizzy:

Ripcord13
August 28th, 2011, 13:16
The Bruins win the Stanley Cup, The Sox are in first place and the Pats fizzle just like hurricane Irene

S! Rip