PDA

View Full Version : looking for elusive skins please

pete1
August 20th, 2011, 00:23
Morning folks,I am looking for copies of some skins i have seen on the net but can't seem to download,they are the Three Beaufighter 6f skins from Marcfighters (HL-B,NJ-E and MB-T),B-17G Amaizin Maisie,a Russian IAR-80 skin and a Finnish Fokker dXII that I think I had and now can't find,any help would be massively appreciated,have a great weekend and thanks.

Rami
August 20th, 2011, 13:49
Good afternoon,

Would anyone know if there files are here at SOH, and what the user name(s) might be?

greycap.raf
August 20th, 2011, 14:45
I'm willing to bet those are CFS2 skins, I've never even heard of such things for CFS3.

blackbaron427
August 20th, 2011, 14:55
try simviation i think i saw the fokker their.

pete1
August 20th, 2011, 15:17
hello all,the Beaufighters are here (http://marcfighters.combatace.com/cfs3-pg01.htm) but i can't download them,they keep saying access denied.The Fokker DXXI skin I have seen screenshots of but now I think I have only ever had the Dutch one from Simviation.Lewis has kindly sent me two Russian IAR-80 skins,the B-17g skin was for the Firepower model a long while ago and was on a squad page that had something to do with Rick Rutherford(RCAF Gunner) I think.

sdsbolt
August 20th, 2011, 16:37
if you mean Fokker DXXI, John W made a Finn skin but I am not sure he ever uploaded it.

loverboy1
August 20th, 2011, 17:31
it does work for me as downloading the box pics ,,,,of each desired skin update ...........

pete1
August 21st, 2011, 01:05
Thanks Sdbolt it was the Finnish skin i thought I had somewhere but i think i must be mistaken (i'm getting old and doddery!),Joshua if you can download the three Beaufighters then can you sent me copies please,I try but i get "cancelled access" when i click on them,all the others (Bf110's,Fw190's,P-80's and Lanc) all work fine.thanks to the community for trying to help me out.

popsaka
August 21st, 2011, 17:56
...Kids I think you may find the odd Beaus in the early AvHist stuff Grizz was kind enough to rescue and upload to our archives.

:icon_eek: What? John W's got some skins I dunno about!????!!??:ipepsi2: