PDA

View Full Version : hunting a kitty

Matt Wynn
August 12th, 2011, 20:37
guys i'm sure one of you can assist here, i'm trying to locate the fixed (IE. un-mirrored wing) CFS2 hellcat, as i can't afford payware till after i save up enough for my new PC, this really is the best option, anyone have a clue where the little kitty is hiding? many thanks in advance guys, oh if i recall the fix was done by 'B24 Guy'..... :salute:

OBIO
August 12th, 2011, 22:21
The Over Hauled CFS2 Stockers were done by The B-24 Guy......you can't forget the "The"...otherwise you will never find the files in the Warbirds Archive.

I have most of the CFS2 Stockers...those that are the best freeware examples of their type, such as the Hellcat....in FS9. With shined MDLs and the required FS9 tweaks. I really need to finish off the panel tweaks and get them uploaded.

OBIO

Daube
August 13th, 2011, 02:31
I didn't know somebody had updated the stock CFS2 planes.
Did he, by chance, change de mdl format as well ? The stock CFS2 planes will not work in FSX because of their format, FSX is not able to load their 3D model. I miss those planes a lot, so I was wondering if those "updated" models would work in FSX....

Matt Wynn
August 13th, 2011, 05:47
thanks guys, located them now. beers on me in the mess! :ernae::salute:

OBIO
August 13th, 2011, 08:41
daube

The Over Hauled CFS2 stockers will not work in FSX. The coding is the same as in the original versions. The B-24 Guy used scasm editing to demirror the planes so that they could be more accurately painted.

OBIO

Daube
August 13th, 2011, 09:52
Thanks for the info OBIO. :salute: