PDA

View Full Version : Cfs1 default buildings

gius
August 12th, 2011, 07:57
Hi to all,
it's much time i don't post anything on the forum, but i've seen all excellent things on this site i would express my gratitude to all the other members who mantain the outhouse the best for the air combat simulation and overall Cfs2.:icon29::icon29::icon29:
My question is: how to make usable the buildings included in the cfs1 library since they have problems with the scale (in my opinion too little) and with the visualization at distance??
Best Regards,
Gius

Shessi
August 12th, 2011, 11:07
Hi Gius,
Good to hear from you and I hope you are feeling better now?

That's the great thing about SOH, you can come and go and feel free to do what you like, and good Ol' SOH will always be here.

I can't remember who it was, but someone (who'll no doubt shout out ;)) was doing exactly that. I think they were converting to Gmax, re-sizing and then re-importing back to CFS2.

ciao

Shessi

gius
August 13th, 2011, 02:33
Hi Shessi,
thanks for the reply.
Effectively i'm feeling better and i'm ready to continue the work on the Berlin scenery.
i've tried your water textures and i must say they are really magnificent, many thanks!!!
as far as the buildings i don't know who is the member who is working on but i'll expect them with impatience...
Regards
Gius

Shessi
August 14th, 2011, 00:35
Gius,
It was Penwin32, here's the post....

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?50810-Gary20-BritObj-RAF-Library-Objects-Update

Cheers Shessi

Captain Kurt
August 14th, 2011, 11:03
Actually that was for Gary20s RAF Airfield Buildings. Pen has finished those and they are available here for download.

I don't know if anyone is working on updating the CFS1 stock buildings or not.

sc7500
August 14th, 2011, 13:05
Wasn't Robert John in GB working on this project ?

SC
:kilroy:

Robert John
August 16th, 2011, 05:19
Still around. Just poping in to say hi.Life is a bit coplicated at the moment, just have no time do any cfs2 gmax work, I predicted this and that is why I wrote the tutorials,they can be used to upgrade the cfs1 models to cfs2 and add damage to them.