PDA

View Full Version : Pre-recorded FS Recorder formation .frc files

kilo delta
August 12th, 2011, 02:58
Does anybody know of any FS Recorder .frc files that are available to download, preferably formation flights/aerobatics? Yes,I know that I can make my own...but I'll freely admit that my flying sucks!:kilroy::icon_lol:

napamule
August 12th, 2011, 14:40
KD,
What do you want to do with them? Watch them? I can make you some if you tell me what aircraft and what you want it to be doing. I need the name of the aircraft you have, as the title has to be the same. Then you can tell me where in the World you prefer (if any). Then give me a week (hehe).

The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. It requires you read the pdf over and over and then make a simple two-flights-in-one for starters so as to familiarlize yourself with FSRecorder. It boggles the mind (if you let it). Otherwise with a little practice, and knowing how to select the options in the settings menu(s), you can get favorable results. For these flight you can back off your sliders to get better frame rates. I have been fooling with FSRecorder since 2007 and I am still learning as to how to best make recordings. I have made one video (with Fraps) of six F1 type race cars chaing one Enzo around the airport (ie: vehicles). Here is the YouTube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeL9yG7aJkI .
Chuck B
Napamule

kilo delta
August 13th, 2011, 04:02
Hi Chuck,

Thanks a million for your gracious offer.:applause:

Having thought about where I'd like to view a virtual airshow I came up with Farnborough in the UK (virtual RIAT) or Le Bourget,Paris,France (Paris Air Show). I'd be happy with whatever aircraft you choose...though I've a particular liking for the Restauravia Zephyr.

Excellent video,btw!:)