PDA

View Full Version : Wings and Coffee / Netwings backups...

Rami
August 2nd, 2011, 19:49
To all,

I haven't forgotten about continuing to work on the Netwings backups, as well as the Wings and Coffee package that Finn uploaded. I'm sorting through that to see what is needed and what it already in the library, but have been distracted the last couple of days because my sim mind has been going in about twenty different directions.

Hern07
August 4th, 2011, 21:06
So very sorry Netwings never came back after all the great hacking attacks; it was my second favorite site. You do good work Rami. :wavey:

Rami
August 5th, 2011, 10:24
Finn,

All of your files from Wings and Coffee that did not have matches in the library or archive have been uploaded. Honestly, taking a lot of those screen shots was kind of a pain, but at least it makes for easier searching and archiving.

vidal
August 6th, 2011, 09:10
Thank you Rami. :medals:

SgtT
August 6th, 2011, 17:44
Thanks Rami for all of the hard work.

T.

Neil
December 27th, 2011, 04:03
So very sorry Netwings never came back after all the great hacking attacks; it was my second favorite site. You do good work Rami. :wavey:

Hi - just browsing and noticed this - just for the record it was not a hacking attack :) Company hosting us free was sold during one of my long stays in hospital and our server disapeared in the take over as it was not really an "official" machine

gius
December 27th, 2011, 06:39
Thank you Andrew!!

kelticheart
December 29th, 2011, 14:46
Thank you, Andrew!

Are the files uploaded in a separate section or are they mixed with all other entries?

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Rami
December 30th, 2011, 00:33
Kelti,

They're mixed in with the other entries. :wavey: