PDA

View Full Version : Il2 players and all others

Lightman
July 29th, 2011, 07:39
http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/images/icons/icon3.png My 2 cents
1'st of all the SOH Flight center here has an open thread for IL2 post's

http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/sh...3967#post13967 (http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=440&p=13967#post13967)

And anything pertaining to IL2 should be posted in that thread, videos etc,

I have been playing IL2 sturmovk 1946 for about a month now in the off hours
when there is no one on line here and no games posted, and i always come back here
to support this game CFS3 on line fights and missions , which i think is a better game
because of the camaraderie {if you don't know what this word means look it up in the dictionary} we have with all our players here.
You will not find that playing IL2, unless there is some one from this forum in the game you join.

I have posted invitations to join mission nights on the main SOH forum hosted by {Tailwind} on Saturday nights at least Twice in the past year trying to get some of the people who keep pumping out missions for ETO that only work in single player to join our missions ETO v1.20, / had a couple replies but no shows, If multi player is not your thing so be it. Please don't try and recruit players to another game.

The current updated version of ETO will not play in multi player , but still some keep adding missions to that version that don't work in multi player / only single player , where's the fun in that,

I Know that Tailwind & Grizz have told everyone on the ETO development team about the problem, but so far it has been ignored as far as i know,

Lets try and support what we have at the moment , what we know works before we move on.

If you can play IL2 and still support CFS3 {~S~} to you, Other wise get with the program here.

Lightman
July 29th, 2011, 07:58
Why do some keep adding missions to a version of ETO that doesn't' work in multi player???

Who is playing these missions, and where is the fun in it all if you cant play it in multi player???

Lightman
July 29th, 2011, 09:25
Valid question needs to be answered

richcreator
July 29th, 2011, 09:53
Who is playing these missions, and where is the fun in it all if you cant play it in multi player???

Personally, and nobody else may feel this way, but I gave up multiplayer long ago.
I couldn't tolerate shooting everybody else down and all the sore losers either pulled the plug or changed the rules supported by the host all being in their own clique.
Today I play with a select close knit group that I know very well personally.

Lightman
July 29th, 2011, 10:03
Personally, and nobody else may feel this way, but I gave up multiplayer long ago.
I couldn't tolerate shooting everybody else down and all the sore losers either pulled the plug or changed the rules supported by the host all being in their own clique.
Today I play with a select close knit group that I know very well personally.

So you say you play with a close knit group,

What game do you fly in multi player ?

ETO , OFF, CFS3, IL2 , ???

Led Zeppelin
July 29th, 2011, 12:02
I never play online, I'm only interested in historical missions.

hairyspin
July 29th, 2011, 12:53
My dear chap, it's summer - and it's not raining right now - so lots of regulars are doing other things and problems with multiplayer are not top of many people's agendas. Never fear, autumn will roll around again in time and the barby, lawn mower, children, wife, bikes, boats etc will occupy their proper places once more. :wiggle:

I second the other sim thoughts. :salute: