PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!!

Wittpilot
July 25th, 2011, 19:18
So, I did it... After the air show Saturday it was about 4:30 and we are all back at the hotel when i realize that "Hardcore Pawn" isn't open on Sundays!!!!!!! I said, "Grab the kids let's go!!!" Hit the freeway and 3/4 the way there the freeway ends and I have to take a couple of side streets....Man O Man what a shock..... Hands down the worst neighborhood I have EVER been in!!! Take a couple of turns and bam! I'm there... told the wife & kids to stay in the car and keep the doors locked and I'll be back in a min.

Walked in, and 1st thing I thought was, "Boy, it's bigger on tv!" But I think the neatest thing was that the people you see on the show, were really working in the store!! Saw Ashley and almost bought some ear rings from her!!! But man is the place semi-dirty.... But it was cool to see it.... I think I'll go back next year!!!

No pics, I decided to keep my iPhone in my pocket where it was hidden!!!!! You can tell without a doubt that I was from "out of town"!!!

I had fun.... Moral of the story, sometimes you have to live life on teh wild side!!!

-witt

Allen
July 25th, 2011, 19:38
So you didn't try to sell them any B-17 parts? :icon_lol:

Wittpilot
July 26th, 2011, 19:21
'fraid not... They didn't look like the '-17' crowd!!!

Allen
July 26th, 2011, 19:42
Your right but you could have tried. I'm sure Rick at Pawn Stars will buy some! :jump: