PDA

View Full Version : i must admit....

misson
July 21st, 2011, 16:15
I must admit I do not correctly use mk_mdlc_v2.0 or perhaps I'm missing something in the seting of the program. why I say this? . I tell them that converted into a time fs2004 aircraft without any problems, just check the options in the program, and could always fix model movements and shining, but never fully convert the model. but after these slight improvements modify the model, to run the program morton FS8toCFS2 and it never failed, was converted to CFS2 fs2004. There was a very detailed model of Breda 65 (beautiful) is successfully converted, and even asked permission to upload it in CFS2 simouthouse as Ba65 but failed to correct articulation of spoilers, so I started to make changes in notepad named file that is generated automatically MDLC after running the program mk_mdlc_v2.0 and now can not even make the same model 2004 ba65 fs!:banghead: . mk_mdlc_v2 reinstall the program but I can do what used to. whata hell i did? please help.

misson
July 21st, 2011, 16:25
I must admit I do not correctly use mk_mdlc_v2.0 or perhaps I'm missing something in the seting of the program. why I say this? . I tell them that converted into a time fs2004 aircraft without any problems, just check the options in the program, and could always fix model movements and shining, but never fully convert the model. but after these slight improvements modify the model, to run the program morton FS8toCFS2 and it never failed, was converted to CFS2 fs2004. There was a very detailed model of Breda 65 (beautiful) is successfully converted, and even asked permission to upload it in CFS2 simouthouse as Ba65 but failed to correct articulation of spoilers, so I started to make changes in notepad named file that is generated automatically MDLC after running the program mk_mdlc_v2.0 and now can not even make the same model 2004 ba65 fs!:banghead: . mk_mdlc_v2 reinstall the program but I can do what used to. whata hell i did? please help.

im trying to learn use scam codes but im old for matrix!

Shessi
July 22nd, 2011, 02:51
Hi Mission,
I think form what you are saying that you modified or changed either the MDLC.ini file or the DictGUID.txt. If that is correct then all you have to do is delete the whole MDLC installation and re-install, that will give you a new clean installation, and should get you working again.

Cheers

Shessi

misson
July 22nd, 2011, 16:10
i did that but the problem still there. i apreciate your answer shessi, thank u:wavey:

misson
July 22nd, 2011, 19:08
Yes, i did it! and works better than before! I just make the new F5 simviation Caproni Vizzola fs2004:jump::jump::jump::wiggle:

misson
July 22nd, 2011, 19:12
sorry that I have permission to upload it!

misson
July 22nd, 2011, 19:15
sorry that I have permission to upload it!

i want say that i have not permission!

misson
July 23rd, 2011, 16:16
I dont know what i did now. I installed an old file that had a cd i now work mk_mdlc_v2.0. The reinstallation using the file available in the library does not work with the same eficience.

Shessi
July 24th, 2011, 01:16
Hi Mission,
Well I am glad you have now got a working copy of MDLC, sort of.

The reason why it is not working quite the same is that you possibly have an old version, V1.0, .ini or DictGUID files for MDLC.

If I 'read between the lines' correctly, the older version does not convert projects completely, is this what you mean when you say 'the same eficience'?

Delete the whole thing again and do what you did to get it going in the first place...and then stop!...ha ha..;)

buena suerte!

Cheers Shessi

misson
July 24th, 2011, 06:41
you are right , thats why i started the thread, i was missing somenthing:icon_lol:.
Gracias mi amigo :salute:

Shessi
July 24th, 2011, 10:56
Bravo mi amigo! :applause:

Cheers

Shessi