PDA

View Full Version : Did Easy Gauge finally disapper?

Sid2008
July 20th, 2011, 11:04
In the flight simulator community people come up with good programs that somehow fade away (like Gen. Macarthur's speech).

Is Easy Gauge finally gone or does it stil lurk in someone's PC?

If the latter were true, could people with Easy Gauge share the software (if it was not originally a payware, of course) with the rest of the FS community?

Thanks,
Sid

Tom Clayton
July 20th, 2011, 19:35
Seems it's payware, but I found this:

http://flyawaysimulation.com/postt35011.html

Sid2008
July 22nd, 2011, 04:53
Waht a wonderful lead. I downloaded and installed it and will learn to use the demo version.

Easy gauge users: can you make a gauge for FS9 with this software?
Sid

Isra
July 22nd, 2011, 04:57
yes you can :)

Sid2008
July 22nd, 2011, 05:17
One question: I am trying to pay for the full version but the Bluesky email addres is dead. How much can you do with the demo version?

Isra
July 22nd, 2011, 05:55
Hi!
Yes, Easygauge from Bluesky Software Development is dead since many Years! Also the Forum does not exist anymore. I got this Software in 2005 and as I remember it was very expensive...a few hundred Bugs because I got the Programmers Edition :)
There is no Support everywhere and I am not even able to activate the Program with my Keys again.
As fare as I remember the Demo Version was very limited, don't ask my how..
I have a Email from Marcel, but I have not much hope that this is still working, since it has the same Domain-ending, but you can try...: marcel.burr (at) bluesky-net.de
Good luck