PDA

View Full Version : ETO spawns problem

swpierce
July 10th, 2011, 09:08
My ground spawns stopped appearing in ETO. Interestingly, my air spawns do still appear. If I have a spawn table with mulitple ground spawns and a single air spawn the air spawn will always pop up.

swpierce
July 10th, 2011, 10:42
Looks like I have the same thing happening in MAW. No ships, no tanks. Aircraft no problem. Anybody have an idea how to fix?

Led Zeppelin
July 15th, 2011, 10:16
I'm back from south of France and will go again within a couple of days. Do you have found what is the source of your problem?

Is it ground.spawns that is the problem or all ground objects spawns?

swpierce
July 16th, 2011, 06:30
Hello, Zep.
I have not solved this one, it is strange. I have tried several ground spawn types along with ships set for shippinglane and direct types. None appear in missions, but all air spawns seem to pop up just fine. Everything was working a few weeks ago and I have done at least one computer re-start since it started. It is in both ETO and MAW, I have not tested PTO.

Led Zeppelin
July 17th, 2011, 00:22
In this case, I really don't understand what could have happened.

Try to change the spawn setup by running MAW and ETO spawn selectors and see if it comes back to normal situation.

ndicki
July 18th, 2011, 00:05
I've had similar problems from time to time. Have you been fiddling with country.xml? That's sometimes at the origin of these problems, among other things. Regardless of what they are, first and third nations listed are the ones which spawn - but air.spawns won't work, while cap.spawns will. So you rename it - you tell me...

swpierce
July 18th, 2011, 08:30
Thanks for the replies, guys.
I will try the going through the spawn set-up when I get the chance. I will let you know on that one.
I have not manipulated any country.xml but I have certainly been fiddling with lots of other stuff. I have not been monkeying around with PTO recently and I have checked it and all the spawns seem to running fine there.
I will go back and check the nationalities of the facilities and their attached spawns and see if there is some other differences besides air vs ground.