PDA

View Full Version : Bornholm Island, Dennmark

Flyboy208
July 9th, 2011, 18:29
Just saw this at Avsim, a Demo version of the payware version - the Demo is "lite" so to speak, but the images of the payware package look great ... If you like Danish sceneries this is for you ...

File Description:
Bornholm Island 2011 is a highly detailed scenery of the Danish island of Bornholm, the largest island on the Baltic Sea. The scenery includes the EKRN Ronne airport. This product is compatible with FS2004 only. This file is a fully functional DEMO version of a payware product - expect low resolution textures, no photoreal ground textures and less 3D objects. All main buildings, runways, taxiways, static airplanes and night lights are included in this demo. The DEMO scenery position matches the position of the payware product. This demo includes fully automatic installer - just execute it and go flying!

Filename: bornholm_9.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 8th July 2011
Downloads: 272
Author: Drzewiecki Design
Size: 12903kb

Cheers ! Mike:running:

Wing_Z
July 10th, 2011, 03:04
He's done some great Polish freeware, and so I did spring for the full version when it was released a while ago.
The trees are perhaps not quite up to the rest.
But I do enjoy the attention to some excellent details in the scenery.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/CHARL_photos/SOH/BH2.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/CHARL_photos/SOH/BH1.jpg

Wing_Z
July 11th, 2011, 18:20
You get the idea...q7jylVunl8w

Flyboy208
July 11th, 2011, 19:04
That's a great little vid Charl, really shows the realism of the autogen and photoreal textures , goog looking EC-135 as well ! Mike :applause:

Wing_Z
July 11th, 2011, 21:25
Cheers Mike - one should look at it in 1080 if your connection allows, the 360 thumbnail is... just that.
I do like having an entire little island to play with...

That's Heiko Richter's model, or should I say one of them!
Every time I find a new paint, it's for a slightly different variation.
That particular one has a better VC than the others.

Wild Bill Kelso
July 12th, 2011, 04:05
Nice scenery!

Anyone else experiencing those nasty flickering apron/taxiway/runway textures?

Cheers,
Markus.