PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in the MAIW Hellenic Trainers release?

AndyG43
July 9th, 2011, 02:48
Nah, thought not. But if you are, it's here (http://www.militaryaiworks.com/)!

Flyboy208
July 9th, 2011, 08:11
I am interested and I am certain Matt and Nigel will be as well ... Mike :salute:

Matt Wynn
July 9th, 2011, 12:08
Nah, thought not.

Blasphemy! :icon_lol: wheres that firing squad gone? :icon_lol:

of course i'm Intereested, been harassing traffic since i read it here :icon_lol: amazing how quick traffic scatters when you introduce me and an F-16Blk52+/ADV. to the Mix :icon_lol:

Wing_Z
July 9th, 2011, 12:50
"This package is part 6 in a multi‑part series covering the Hellenic Air Force."
Watch that space, then! :applause:

Matt Wynn
July 9th, 2011, 12:56
will keep watching that space.... :greece:

AndyG43
July 9th, 2011, 13:15
Kinda had an inkling this might be on the way - mainly due to the screenshots on the homepage slideshow.

I'm also "watching that space" & wondering what else we can expect; presumably Mirages, F-16s and Phantoms will be in the mix - I am so excited I can hardly sleep!! :jump::jump:

(And yes, I do know how sad that sounds!!)

Matt Wynn
July 9th, 2011, 13:27

not sad at all, i get that way about this time of year with RIAT around the corner, and now in anticipation of more PA stuff :jump:

Clarke123
July 9th, 2011, 16:10
Kinda had an inkling this might be on the way - mainly due to the screenshots on the homepage slideshow.

I'm also "watching that space" & wondering what else we can expect; presumably Mirages, F-16s and Phantoms will be in the mix - I am so excited I can hardly sleep!! :jump::jump:

They're burning the midnight oil over there, Czech Gripens package just released.

MIKE JG
July 9th, 2011, 16:15
We just getting warmed up for the weekend boys..... :salute:

BTW, both of these packages have nice custom scenery with them, definitely worth taking a look.

Tomorrow's package has custom scenery with it too.......

Matt Wynn
July 9th, 2011, 16:26
Mike you're dangling a big carrot in front of this Donkeys nose :icon_lol: no sleep for me tonight now.... too excited!

MIKE JG
July 9th, 2011, 17:54
More Growlers tomorrow for you guys.

This week will probably see the release of a brand new model with a brand new feature that we've never used before.

I think you guys will like it.

nigel richards
July 9th, 2011, 22:39
There go my finger nails, cigarettes and sanity again...I'm watching this space!!!

fsafranek
July 12th, 2011, 12:07
Sure. I think it's great news. While I'm not a Hellenic trainer fan that much I do like that Air Force in general very much. Each new release means (usually) another airbase and eventually an F-4 package posibly and ultimately for me (hopefully) a Mirage 2000 package (and once that's out I'll release my retro F1 texture set). So, it's all good.
:ernae:

awj112
July 12th, 2011, 13:47
Gives me someplace to play with the Iris T-6 and hope that the American T-6s will appear "soon".