PDA

View Full Version : 'Remember These Guys?'

Panther_99FS
July 3rd, 2011, 13:28
http://ssphotos.smugmug.com/Events-and-Performers/The-Monkees-2011/17856018_xHcBnm#1365568156_MvPMWN2

Willy
July 3rd, 2011, 14:18
Looks like they're missing one.

AndyG43
July 3rd, 2011, 14:30
Looks like they're missing one.

Michael Nesmith really doesn't want to be involved anymore - he was the first to leave & has avoided most of the reunion tours ever since. I think he rejoined for one of the toyrs in the mid 90's, but fell out with the others & left before it ended!!

They recorded some pretty decent songs, which still stand out among a lot of the other 60's stuff - mind you, considering the songwriting talent involved that is no surprise.

Bushpounder
July 3rd, 2011, 14:38
LOL! Man they are getting old and a little rough looking!! I had some of their albums. I wonder what they sound like now? Next photo shoot they'll probaby be in walkers. Maybe they could borrow them from the Stones! :)

Don

TARPSBird
July 3rd, 2011, 18:38
"Hey hey, we're the...uh...who are we again?...the Animals?...no...the Zombies?...no...somebody hand me that album cover over there...oh yeah, the Monkees! Hey hey, we're the Monkees!" :icon_lol:

Trans_23
July 3rd, 2011, 20:47
I used to watch The Monkeys right after.......

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/Trans_23/Magilla_Gorilla_Wallpapers.jpg

AndyG43
July 4th, 2011, 00:15
I wonder what they sound like now?

A friend went to see them at the Albert Hall; she said visually it's like watching your dad dance, but they still sound pretty good apparently.

Naismith
July 4th, 2011, 01:48
LOL! Man they are getting old and a little rough looking!! I had some of their albums. I wonder what they sound like now? Next photo shoot they'll probaby be in walkers. Maybe they could borrow them from the Stones! :)

Don

I don't know, Mickey Dolenz is looking pretty good for his age, and Peter Tork I hear has cancer. btw Nesmith is no relation, unless my dad was up to no good all those years ago.... lol

wbuchart
July 4th, 2011, 07:55
"Hey hey, we're the...uh...who are we again?...the Animals?...no...the Zombies?...no...somebody hand me that album cover over there...oh yeah, the Monkees! Hey hey, we're the Monkees!" :icon_lol:

But still really funny.........

Then again. I have those moments myself.:jump: