PDA

View Full Version : Monitor Oddity

aeromed202
June 30th, 2011, 06:58
There may be someone here who can help me out. The short story is that as I was trying to get Netflix to go from this PC to the TV (which never got resolved) it seems that my cursor now slides off the right and bottom edges of the PC monitor. It used to stop at all four edges but now I think it believes I have dual monitors or the monitor size has expanded. I don't seem to have a handle on what happened or how to fix it. Anybody know anything about this? Thanks.

AndyG43
June 30th, 2011, 07:14
I thought that said "monster oddity" - I need to increase my medication!!! :guinness::guinness:

OK, first step - right click on your desktop, select "properties" then choose the settings tab; what does that say?

aeromed202
June 30th, 2011, 07:17
Think I got it. I forgot I ran the NVidia wizard when trying to use the TV and I must not have reviewed all the check boxes before applying the new settings. When I forced things back to one monitor the issue seemd to be fixed. Thye pointer is again corralled. Thanks.

Tom Clayton
June 30th, 2011, 18:05
We have a Wii (huh?) and use that for Netflix. They sent me a disc to access the service, but then after I put the unit online, I found a free "Netflix Channel" that I was able to download. I just finished watching all 88 Farscapes, but the final movie is only available on disc, so that's at the top of my queue.

alastairmonk
July 4th, 2011, 01:42
Hi Tom,

As a fellow Farscape fan I have the complete set on DVD (well twice, actually, the individual seasons and the box set.) The final "mini-series" is available at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Farscape-Peacekeeper-Wars-Ben-Browder/dp/B0006FO9B0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309772483&sr=8-2

As for the original query - glad you were able to sort it out !

Alastair