PDA

View Full Version : Scenery Problems Pacific Islands

stuart277
June 22nd, 2011, 21:01
Hi all
Thanks to all the people who have put in countless hours to provide all of these add on effects.
I have installed Rhumba's LOD7 and LOD8 as per the instructions in Rami's file and I get this problem with some pacific islands.
I have tried the CFS2 Coast Pacific scenery as well, but no change, removed the watermasks with no change. I have used different textures. These are pactex2.
I was successful with the MTO instructions that Rami provided and Malta and Gibraltar look good.
They are in separate installs

My scenery file is shown below
[Area.011]
Title=FS2000_props
Local=Scenedb\fs2kprop
Active=TRUE
Layer=11
Required=TRUE
Remote=

[Area.012]
Title=DEM Mesh LOD 7
Local=SCENEDB\DEM Mesh LOD 7
Remote=
Active=FALSE
Required=FALSE
Layer=12

[Area.013]
Title=DEM Mesh LOD 8
Local=SCENEDB\DEM Mesh LOD 8
Remote=
Active=FALSE
Required=FALSE
Layer=13

[Area.014]
Title=CFS2 Coast Pacific
Local=SCENEDB\CFS2 Coast Pacific
Remote=
Active=FALSE
Required=FALSE
Layer=14

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Stuart

kdriver
June 23rd, 2011, 07:31
Hi Stuart,

Try downloading and installing the rest of Rhumba's mesh - the LOD 5 files which are put in the \SCENEDB\world\scenery folder and dem4km which goes in the SCENERY folder.

Your scenery layer order looks good.

Kevin

stuart277
June 23rd, 2011, 21:42
Hi Stuart,

Try downloading and installing the rest of Rhumba's mesh - the LOD 5 files which are put in the \SCENEDB\world\scenery folder and dem4km which goes in the SCENERY folder.

Your scenery layer order looks good.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin
I should have put that in my initial post. I have actually done this, following Rami's instructions.
Cheers
Stuart

stuart277
June 23rd, 2011, 22:52
Eventually found this.

'For the textures...take the textures from the scenedb\world\texture folder and COPY them into the MAIN texture folder, located in your "root" or main CFS folder.

It works:icon_lol:

Again, thanks to all.
Cheers
Stuart