PDA

View Full Version : I can't get the Graf Zeppelin by Bill Lyons

Drzook
June 21st, 2011, 04:29
Hey all,
I am trying to find Bill Lyons' Graf Zeppelin. I tried at The Old Hangar...found the link, clicked...and got a 'page not found'. I even tried going thru the internet archive (google 'wayback machine') but every time I tried downloading it would only get about 50% and stop. Any ideas where one can get this? Thanks in advance.

Moses03
June 21st, 2011, 08:32
Had it on one of my drives. Here you go. :cool:

http://www.mediafire.com/?beabvmyieoitlml

Moses

ChristopherT
June 21st, 2011, 16:14
Hey all,
I am trying to find Bill Lyons' Graf Zeppelin. I tried at The Old Hangar...found the link, clicked...and got a 'page not found'.

Tom Constantine left a message on TOH forum regarding them taking down the download page until they find another server for it. They are also going to be moving the forum to another server. Tom has expressed an interest in "re-shuffling" the website so he might retire (or at least take a lower profile.) :salute:

Christopher Tarana

stoney
June 21st, 2011, 16:48
Man, thanks to you Moses03! I've been two days trying to find the Zep. I had the same experience as Drzook. I LOVE Golden Wings. Thanks again.:wavey:

Drzook
June 21st, 2011, 17:59
Thank you very much Moses! Sorry I didn't respond earlier just got home from work but thank you very much!! Downloading as I type...:ernae: