PDA

View Full Version : Missing: Iris C-27J

sblzei
June 17th, 2011, 00:09
:ques: Does anybody know what happened to the IRIS C-27J project?
I wasn't able to find anything on the new IRIS website

Deliveries of the real Spartan to the US Air Force (and others) are well in progress and it would be nice to have a FSX model of the only twin engine-medium transport capable of doing a complete loop (see example at http://youtu.be/gJTUzxZCokQ)

Felixthreeone
June 17th, 2011, 02:47
The C-27J is one that I also have been waiting for, and it seems to have been placed on the back burner, as I haven't seen any updates at all on it. Not even on the Iris FB page

Dave Torkington
June 17th, 2011, 05:55
:ques: Does anybody know what happened to the IRIS C-27J project?
I wasn't able to find anything on the new IRIS website

It's probably in the same hangar as the IRIS Bae 146. I was looking forward to the full version of this bird, especially as I'd bought the 'teaser' version... Ah well, developers can change their minds and priorities I suppose.

skyhawka4m
June 17th, 2011, 08:19
From what I read on their facebook a week or so ago...the Bae146 was cancelled due to the project being done by another company who is doing the 146.

warchild
June 17th, 2011, 09:37
At the moment, the Spartan is on hold.. David is recovering from a broken ball socket in his shoulder and is incapacitated to some degree.. I still have the flight model for the plane, and if David gives the word, i'm on it like a hawk on rabbit.. But for the time being, its back burnered pending future developments..

Dave Torkington
June 17th, 2011, 09:39
From what I read on their facebook a week or so ago...the Bae146 was cancelled due to the project being done by another company who is doing the 146.

Yes, I'd heard that too skyhawk :salute: