PDA

View Full Version : need opinion!

misson
June 15th, 2011, 17:02
I love the scenes of the Mediterranean, and especially the Campaigns and feel admiration and love for Italian aircraft. I've done several conversions of aircraft FS2004 for my personal use as creations of Kazunori Ito's, (but these conversions are prohibited to upload), I asked permission to Manuelle Villa to upload a conversion of Breda Ba-65 (beautiful work in high detail) and Mr. Villa generously agreed to allowme upload that conversion. But I have a problem with the conversion that I could not fix just on this beautiful plane, I failed mobility ailerons, spoilers,ruder, etc. . We all know that conversions are not always perfect. My question is if I upload the conversion?

Rami
June 16th, 2011, 05:21
Mission,

If you have permission, that's fine. However, its use in CFS2 will be extremely limited, because it is not multi-lod, and will severely compromise framerates in significant numbers.

Bismarck13 already did a Breda 65, which is multi-lod and fully mission-capable.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=9566

However, I am not trying to discourage you.

Jagdflieger
June 16th, 2011, 06:14
That is one nice airplane and is one of my favorites in FS 9. It is too bad that CFS 2 does not support it well. Up to now I have been using Bismarck's nice Breda 65 in my MTO installation with great results.

I'll bet one of our SCASM experts can help with the animation problems. I know that the animation has been problematic in the past with conversions of FS 9 planes to CFS 2. One of the features of the FS 9 lights also causes CFS 2 to crash when the planes are used as AI. Once that light feature is disabled, then CFS 2 accepts them as AI airplanes without any trouble.

The Stefano Meneghini and Manuele Villa SM 81 and SM 79 bombers from FS 9 were converted to CFS 2 after some hard work by Bearcat241 and Fani. As I recall, they originally had some animation problems too, but they were fixed by using SCASM. It's all above my pay grade, but I do enjoy them and I'd also like the Breda 65 if it can be successfully converted.

dombral
June 16th, 2011, 06:54
Mission,

If you have permission, that's fine. However, its use in CFS2 will be extremely limited, because it is not multi-lod, and will severely compromise framerates in significant numbers.

Bismarck13 already did a Breda 65, which is multi-lod and fully mission-capable.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=9566

However, I am not trying to discourage you.

pas d'animation pour la ver40136sion Milla hélas , la40139 version Bismack 13 est très jolie4013840137

misson
June 16th, 2011, 16:25
Ok guys, that was that i needed to know, above all be expressed by Rami, there is already a Breda Ba-65 for use in CFS2 and it seems very good especially if we wanted to put this plane in a Campaign. And the second thing is that I would not be too bad if I upload this conversion. I'm not familiar with the use of SCAM, but I will strive most to improve the conversion and upload it.

klausreiss
June 18th, 2011, 00:03
Hallo dombral,

again and again we see here at sim-outhouse pictures of great skins mad by yourself but they are not in the download section.
Please, please upload them!!!

Best wishes

klaus

fani
June 19th, 2011, 07:06
mission,
You can use the Br 65 ( M. Villa ) as player and the Br 65 (Bismark ) as AI and companion.

misson
June 19th, 2011, 08:55
mission,
You can use the Br 65 ( M. Villa ) as player and the Br 65 (Bismark ) as AI and companion.
Yeah ! that was i thought. Cause this a high detailed work , with realistic cockpit and more realistics sounds , all users will feel a sensation CFS2 different flying this plane.:wiggle:

misson
June 19th, 2011, 08:59
[QUOTE=Jagdflieger;596151]That is one nice airplane and is one of my favorites in FS 9. It is too bad that CFS 2 does not support it well. Up to now I have been using Bismarck's nice Breda 65 in my MTO installation with great results.

I'll bet one of our SCASM experts can help with the animation problems. I know that the animation has been problematic in the past with conversions of FS 9 planes to CFS 2. One of the features of the FS 9 lights also causes CFS 2 to crash when the planes are used as AI. Once that light feature is disabled, then CFS 2 accepts them as AI airplanes without any trouble.

How I can do to give this model to be improved with these problems?:icon_lol:

Jagdflieger
June 19th, 2011, 16:36
I hope that Bismarck, Fani or perhaps Peperez will see this thread soon. They may be able to help you.

klausreiss
June 20th, 2011, 23:38
Hallo dombral,

thanks for the BA65-skins! :applause:

Best wishes

klaus